Many cameras, one app: Possible?

Imago

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this is the right section... If isn't, I deeply apologize!

I have three security cams that comes from different brands and each one uses a separate app: Tapo, Ubia and Aiwit.

Basically all of them works the same way, they connect to their server and give me the image on my cellphone, but using three separate apps is quite annoying. There's an app that can aggregate the three cameras even if from different brands?

My rig:

Case: Chieftec CI-01B-OP "The Cube"

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Rev.1

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X

Cooler: ThermalRight Assassin King 120 SE with TF-4 Thermal paste

GPU: NVidia RTX 2070 Super Blower Style (HP OEM)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 2x16

PSU: Itek BD700 DC-to-DC

i'm afraid this isn't very easy to do, since all your cameras need to communicate with the cloud to work with their apps. So that would mean you need to intercept the streams from multiple clouds and add them in a single app. 

Also, i would personally stay away from cloud-based security cams. Having all your security footage send to someone else's hard drive seems kinda sketchy to me. 

Since you have cloud locked cameras not much to do

Best you can do is get normal ip cams that connect to a pc, raspberry pi,... and run a dvr client, software, plugin for home assistant,...

Also a lot safer as well the chance of your video streams being used for stuff is honestly quite high with all the cloud stuff as pretty much every big cloud camera company has shown

You could try running 3 instances of an Android emulator on a Windows computer, with each instance opening 1 of the apps - to see the 3 feeds side by side. However, this is quite resource intensive. 

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Since you have cloud locked cameras not much to do

Best you can do is get normal ip cams that connect to a pc, raspberry pi,... and run a dvr client, software, plugin for home assistant,...

Also a lot safer as well the chance of your video streams being used for stuff is honestly quite high with all the cloud stuff as pretty much every big cloud camera company has shown

Not a problem, the cameras are going to be pointed to the street or just above my door. They will get only me entering my home or the few people walking in the street.

So there's a way to catch those video streams?

4 minutes ago, ahuckphin said:

You could try running 3 instances of an Android emulator on a Windows computer, with each instance opening 1 of the apps - to see the 3 feeds side by side. However, this is quite resource intensive. 

Well, that's a solution but I need something that I can put on my phone. If I'm home the security cameras have little sense.

My rig:

Case: Chieftec CI-01B-OP "The Cube"

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Rev.1

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X

Cooler: ThermalRight Assassin King 120 SE with TF-4 Thermal paste

GPU: NVidia RTX 2070 Super Blower Style (HP OEM)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 2x16

PSU: Itek BD700 DC-to-DC