Finally! A sketchy LTT video that's pretty useful for extreme cooling!

RevGAM

I thought this was a very interesting video, even if they did have to buy something off of Ali Express. It's just a shame that the seller didn't include the PSU and controller for it but, still, it's a dream for people who want to really chill their CPU. I bet they could've also chilled the GPU if they'd actually done more prepping.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

you havent been around for long, have you?

crudely arranged from new to old:

20 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

I thought this was a very interesting video, even if they did have to buy something off of Ali Express. It's just a shame that the seller didn't include the PSU and controller for it but, still, it's a dream for people who want to really chill their CPU. I bet they could've also chilled the GPU if they'd actually done more prepping.

They probably just forgot to include it. Probably a small workshop owned by a family business.

15 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Well the thing is that Ali Express cooler is a lot more usable for normal people. All you need is 3D print a case around it.

They just need to properly package it

22 minutes ago, manikyath said:

I've seen some of those but so many sketchy videos that may be like crack for some geeks are partly annoying to me, so I started to avoid anything that looked sketchy. As far as LTT is concerned, I'm only 1 year old.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

9 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

They probably just forgot to include it. Probably a small workshop owned by a family business.

Here's the cooler. I don't see mention of a controller PCB. It mentions the PSU, but it's not listed as an included item...?

FSCH027Z24B dc mini liquid cooler with heat exchanger for spot cooling chiller $465+$226.32 S&H, plus tax.

Mini Liquid Chiller Module (LCM), with miniature compressor refrigeration system to cool the liquid. It includes Miniature Compressor, Compressor Driver, Condenser, Plate Evaporator.

With advantages of small size, light weight, DC12V 24V 48V power supply, high COP with less power consumption, excellent cooling performance to challenge confine space and hot ambient.

Model Name

FSCH027Z24B

DC Compressor Model

FSQA027Z24

Refrigerant

R134a

Rated Voltage

24V

Voltage Range

20 V - 32 V

Temperature Range (evap.)

-23.3C ~ 24C degree

Work Current Range

2.1~16 A

Cooling Capacity

200W~600W

Evaporator

stainless steel plate

Condenser

Micro channel

Fan Voltage

24V @3500rpm

Noise

≤48dB(A)

Vibration

≤0.48 m/s2

N.W

3.85 Kg

Motor Speed

2000 ~ 4500rpm

Driver Board

Variable Frequency Controller

14 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Well the thing is that Ali Express cooler is a lot more usable for normal people. All you need is 3D print a case around it.

They just need to properly package it

Honestly, I've never used AE - I'm justifiably doubtful and I really don't trust Chinese companies anymore because of so many different reasons, including espionage and melamine. Sad, really.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

BTW, which of those videos is actually viable for the average consumer?

17 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

BTW, which of those videos is actually viable for the average consumer?

the window casette videos are more viable to the average consumer than buying a shady heat pump unit from a chinese manufacturer and paying $260 in shipping.

case in point.. the shady chiller is something teenage linus made in his garage. and with how cheap mobile aircons are these days, i deem that a lot more viable for the average consumer.

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

the window casette videos are more viable to the average consumer than buying a shady heat pump unit from a chinese manufacturer and paying $260 in shipping.

case in point.. the shady chiller is something teenage linus made in his garage. and with how cheap mobile aircons are these days, i deem that a lot more viable for the average consumer.

That's an excellent point, for anyone with the skills to actually do that!  🙂 What do you mean by window casette? Do you mean a window A/C?

1 hour ago, RevGAM said:

Here's the cooler. I don't see mention of a controller PCB. It mentions the PSU, but it's not listed as an included item...?

FSCH027Z24B dc mini liquid cooler with heat exchanger for spot cooling chiller $465+$226.32 S&H, plus tax.

Mini Liquid Chiller Module (LCM), with miniature compressor refrigeration system to cool the liquid. It includes Miniature Compressor, Compressor Driver, Condenser, Plate Evaporator.

With advantages of small size, light weight, DC12V 24V 48V power supply, high COP with less power consumption, excellent cooling performance to challenge confine space and hot ambient.

Model Name

FSCH027Z24B

DC Compressor Model

FSQA027Z24

Refrigerant

R134a

Rated Voltage

24V

Voltage Range

20 V - 32 V

Temperature Range (evap.)

-23.3C ~ 24C degree

Work Current Range

2.1~16 A

Cooling Capacity

200W~600W

Evaporator

stainless steel plate

Condenser

Micro channel

Fan Voltage

24V @3500rpm

Noise

≤48dB(A)

Vibration

≤0.48 m/s2

N.W

3.85 Kg

Motor Speed

2000 ~ 4500rpm

Driver Board

Variable Frequency Controller

Honestly, I've never used AE - I'm justifiably doubtful and I really don't trust Chinese companies anymore because of so many different reasons, including espionage and melamine. Sad, really.

They probably forgot, or maybe it was intended for OEM/ODM use.

Well it's either sell your soul (data) to them some other counties... like if you bought a Samsung phone? Congrats, now South Korea now have your profiles, Japan for Sony... And yeah US gov probably also have dirt on everyone given you are using Windows, or Chrome... 

I laughed when people complained about Chinese government require Apple to store CHINESE USER's data in China. And then guess what happened, EU required Apple store EU user's data in EU (France and Germany)... so on and so forth...

At least that is why I no longer care, not like I work in the defense industry... or try undermined any government... On the other hand, yes these government technically can just crack these data, but they also have bigger fish to fry, not just a random gay furry into tech stuff.

Really I think governments around really should just stop, and work together... we as human race really have bigger fish to fry, climate change, food shortage anyone? 

(That said the global leader - Aka US, is the one leading the nationalistic movement, kicking Huawei out, then tries to kick Tiktok out... now trying to start a Cold War with China... And it's not limited to China, just look at how Airbus also get pushed when it comes to military contracts...)

Anyways, I just buy brands that have good reputation. Ugreen for example, they cut their teeth in the brutal Chinese market. They are quite popular in China a few years ago already, a go-to when there are so many no-name brands selling fire hazards. (On the other hand, Anker was never big inside China, they got big with in Amazon in the US, then Walmart...)

In this cooler's case... reputation? It's not really going to matter, it's for fun and DIY, you are probably not expecting any warranty anyway (although as someone worked in AC industry, I don't see why this thing can't last for 5-10 years given the wields are good). It's a cooler pretty great for Hobbyist... from the looks of it, it's even suitable for long term near 0C use... Someone just need to make a RGB case for it.

1 minute ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Well it's either sell your soul (data) to them some other counties... like if you bought a Samsung phone? Congrats, now South Korea now have your profiles, Japan for Sony... And yeah US gov probably also have dirt on everyone given you are using Windows, or Chrome... 

Yup. Samsung collects data for Korea. 5/9/13 eyes includes USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, so they spy and share info about their citizens. This is despite the fact that the NSA charter and CIA charter were designed to prevent spying on Americans (but, hey, who cares about some silly charters?), and the US used to protect privacy but have since overturned that with both 3rd-party data laws that help companies collect data, as well as services requiring you to (voluntarily or not) give your data, which means you have waived your privacy regarding that data, too. It's pretty sad, actually, that it is now SO hard for the average person to live a private life.

I'm not worried about privacy per se so much as I am about criminals, corporations, hostile foreign agencies/nations, and corrupt politicians abusing the access they have. I mean, "big brother" really has been a thing for at least 25 years. I'm glad I'm getting old. I don't want to see what's next.

6 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

I laughed when people complained about Chinese government require Apple to store CHINESE USER's data in China. And then guess what happened, EU required Apple store EU user's data in EU (France and Germany)... so on and so forth...

Yeah, but there is a significant difference, although I'm not sure how to express it other than to say totalitarianism.

7 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

At least that is why I no longer care, not like I work in the defense industry... or try undermined any government... On the other hand, yes these government technically can just crack these data, but they also have bigger fish to fry, not just a random gay furry into tech stuff.

Really I think governments around really should just stop, and work together... we as human race really have bigger fish to fry, climate change, food shortage anyone? 

I care, because I pay attention to cybersecurity and all the implications for the average citizen. People say "no one will ever hack me, I'm no one with no money" but that doesn't even matter. Everyone is a target - just some people are better targets than others. Now, with quantum computers, an entire range of encryption is about to become useless. Agreed that governments should stop behaving like humans and unite to focus on REALLY IMPORTANT issues. But, no, humans are in control so that will never happen.

If the wrong group is looking at you, being a gay furry paints a target on your head. Fanatical Christians, homophobes (often the same thing), victims of gay sexual abuse, crazier people, those who just think LGBTQ is unnatural, so please be careful.

9 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

(That said the global leader - Aka US, is the one leading the nationalistic movement, kicking Huawei out, then tries to kick Tiktok out... now trying to start a Cold War with China... And it's not limited to China, just look at how Airbus also get pushed when it comes to military contracts...)

It is funny, in a way, because the USA does the stuff that China does, but without totalitarian control. However, since the extent of what China is doing is far worse IMHO, I can understand trying to kick out companies engaging in espionage. It is, after all, in the USA's founding documents on how to deal with espionage.

11 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Anyways, I just buy brands that have good reputation. Ugreen for example, they cut their teeth in the brutal Chinese market. They are quite popular in China a few years ago already, a go-to when there are so many no-name brands selling fire hazards. (On the other hand, Anker was never big inside China, they got big with in Amazon in the US, then Walmart...)

I always look for good quality and good prices. I don't mind waiting, unlike a lot of people who are so trained that they throw money at anything as soon as it appears. I don't need to watch a movie when it's new, or buy a video game, a new sandwich, a computer, whatever - the technology will not change or it will. Either way, it all ends up the same except prices mostly just go up. Never heard of Ugreen. Anker is beer, right?

15 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

In this cooler's case... reputation? It's not really going to matter, it's for fun and DIY, you are probably not expecting any warranty anyway (although as someone worked in AC industry, I don't see why this thing can't last for 5-10 years given the wields are good). It's a cooler pretty great for Hobbyist... from the looks of it, it's even suitable for long term near 0C use... Someone just need to make a RGB case for it.

Yeah, honestly, I find it intriguing. I don't have the skills to make that, but I don't need it badly enough to pay that much money, especially given how little it probably cost the maker to create. If the price were reasonable, and the kit was complete with instructions and some more parts, I might even buy it.

15 minutes ago, manikyath said:

Average consumer won't get to 0C cooling... This chiller is also probably not mass produced, rather assembled from components were made for mini fridges/AC even... certainly that means no certification as those are quite expensive, they will never reciprocate the financial cost.

I think the real benefit of getting a window cassette probably would be the internals were already tested twice (once by the supplier, the second time by the factory who made the window cassette). But on the other hand, you took it apart, and in the process probably need to bend the copper pipes... which can crack wields, might need to move the thermometer to keep it running continuously, which it not supposed to... and yeah by then I consider all bets are off...

Even if it's a know window cassette from a well known brand. The compressor and fin stack were probably from a supplier you never heard of anyway. Just like most AIO are made by handful of suppliers like DeepCool/CoolerMaster, defiantly not ASUS/MSI. And even for brands like Deepcool/Cooler Master,they may not necessary make the radiator itself, rather they buy them from a supplier and assemble it with their in house components... if any... (Cooler Master do make their own heat pipes and fin stack, at lease it was the case 3-4 years ago in a Gamers Nexus factory tour)

As for this chiller, I don't think it look shady at all, nor janky even. It's pretty well packaged, with proper insulation already installed on necessary parts on the unit, circuit board mounted quite securely. The only thing can really go wrong are wields on the pipes, but that would be quite easy to see/inspect. Everything else, the refrigerant to water heat exchanger especially, is way better than using a bucket of water like Linus did, more efficient too. The compressor is also a potential point of failure but these are low tech enough that even a crappy one can last at least a year or so, after all, R134a and sealed compressor like that been used almost every where.

So yeah, I agree with the OP, if I need to, I would prefer that chiller than taking an air con apart, or a ten-thousand cooler... (this thing is only like 1K with shipping)

It's kind of like custom water cooling, these days you rarely see people willing to go get an aquarium pump rather than something made from EK.

That said, if Intel keep making chips hotter, maybe EK will start making something just like this chiller, but a bit more well packaged (and tested).

20 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Average consumer won't get to 0C cooling... This chiller is also probably not mass produced, rather assembled from components were made for mini fridges/AC even... certainly that means no certification as those are quite expensive, they will never reciprocate the financial cost.

I think the real benefit of getting a window cassette probably would be the internals were already tested twice (once by the supplier, the second time by the factory who made the window cassette). But on the other hand, you took it apart, and in the process probably need to bend the copper pipes... which can crack wields, might need to move the thermometer to keep it running continuously, which it not supposed to... and yeah by then I consider all bets are off...

Even if it's a know window cassette from a well known brand. The compressor and fin stack were probably from a supplier you never heard of anyway. Just like most AIO are made by handful of suppliers like DeepCool/CoolerMaster, defiantly not ASUS/MSI. And even for brands like Deepcool/Cooler Master,they may not necessary make the radiator itself, rather they buy them from a supplier and assemble it with their in house components... if any... (Cooler Master do make their own heat pipes and fin stack, at lease it was the case 3-4 years ago in a Gamers Nexus factory tour)

As for this chiller, I don't think it look shady at all, nor janky even. It's pretty well packaged, with proper insulation already installed on necessary parts on the unit, circuit board mounted quite securely. The only thing can really go wrong are wields on the pipes, but that would be quite easy to see/inspect. Everything else, the refrigerant to water heat exchanger especially, is way better than using a bucket of water like Linus did, more efficient too. The compressor is also a potential point of failure but these are low tech enough that even a crappy one can last at least a year or so, after all, R134a and sealed compressor like that been used almost every where.

So yeah, I agree with the OP, if I need to, I would prefer that chiller than taking an air con apart, or a ten-thousand cooler... (this thing is only like 1K with shipping)

It's kind of like custom water cooling, these days you rarely see people willing to go get an aquarium pump rather than something made from EK.

That said, if Intel keep making chips hotter, maybe EK will start making something just like this chiller, but a bit more well packaged (and tested).

What's a window cassette? I've never heard a window A/C being called that before - is that what is meant?

I think LTT mounted the circuit board since it isn't even visible in the listing on AE. I don't think it looks sketchy, either, but using that in the title gets more attention. I'm no expert on this kind of thing, though, so I have to take your word on it.

I cannot watch their videos anymore. I have blocked them from Youtube as well.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Frost Commander 140, TY-143
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

50 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

I care, because I pay attention to cybersecurity and all the implications for the average citizen.

Well yes, cybersecurity is important, but any US company can store it poorly just like any Chinese company.

I was saying I don't care about governments' claim/complain other governments have the potential to spy on their citizen, using that as as reason to ban a brand/service, or advice citizens not use that, because it's [no an allied country].

What I found funny and pointless is claims like "Chinese government want access their citizen/your personal data" (E.g. media seems made it a great deal that Tiktok headquarter in China can access data stored in US servers, and they make it like, "Chinese government can access your data though TikTok"...)

China can see all my commissioned furry art... but they won't because they don't care... Well as long as I don't post the more sexually suggestive stuff online on Chinese platforms... (China is not so hot on artist draw explicit things and post, but that's... normal? Like it's the same in US law, you technically can't send "lewd materials" though mail, they even amended it in 1997 to include sending... well "art" online. It's just not really enforced in most of the US after 1970-80's, but the law is still there and active, don't send d**k pics).

Now if you work in the government / defense industry / someone have access to trade screat...

First of all you shouldn't store classified things on your personal device/property anyway... like a certain high profile US politician did...

Second, those people have sensitive material are really what another governments would actually care and target, but then in most cases it's targeted hacking, not like they have the time and resource to go though every picture you took, even in counter-terrorism. A data leak can be used to find people to target, hence chose a company with good reputation on handling personal data is way more important than chose where the company is from.

[I decided not to post here the rest of my rant on how China isn't what some west media prorated. What I will just say is living in China is no different compare to live in US or Sweden, I lived 2 years in China just 2 years ago, 8 years in US, and last 3 years in Sweden... I actually found that living in China is more convenient, everything is cheaper, buying niche and custom made things are easier (that chiller for example), and you don't have to deal with "flat earth". Well, maybe you need to tune out all the propaganda and use a VPN to access YouTube. It's not North Korea, a truely totalitarian government, even Chinese are kind of afraid to visit there... ]

1 hour ago, RevGAM said:

Never heard of Ugreen. Anker is beer, right?

There is a reason LTT pulled all advertising and black listed Anker (the Eufy controversy). LTT instead started advertise with Ugreen/Jackery.

Anker really should just stick with making phone chargers and power banks...

54 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

What's a window cassette? I've never heard a window A/C being called that before - is that what is meant?

I think LTT mounted the circuit board since it isn't even visible in the listing on AE. I don't think it looks sketchy, either, but using that in the title gets more attention. I'm no expert on this kind of thing, though, so I have to take your word on it.

Window Air Conditioners is called "window cassette" in some regions, Linus took one apart and submerged the cold side in bucket of water and use that water to cool a PC before. (Yes, with partially exposed 120V power supply....)

image.thumb.png.01ee38e1dc6cb291c3ad64b70b18e842.png

2 hours ago, RevGAM said:

That's an excellent point, for anyone with the skills to actually do that!  🙂 What do you mean by window casette? Do you mean a window A/C?

the "american style" aircons that are an enclosed box that you can put in the window. they are generally designed in a way where it's fairly easy to put the cold side in a vat of water with fairly minimal work.

although, for a "modern" setup i'd prefer going with one of those mobile aircons with a hose, because then you can pipe your computer's hot air outside, and they are STUPIDLY cheap... oh, and they're on wheels already.

29 minutes ago, Supersonicwolfe said:

Well yes, cybersecurity is important, but any US company can store it poorly just like any Chinese company.

I was saying I don't care about governments' claim/complain other governments have the potential to spy on their citizen, using that as as reason to ban a brand/service, or advice citizens not use that, because it's [no an allied country].

What I found funny and pointless is claims like "Chinese government want access their citizen/your personal data" (E.g. media seems made it a great deal that Tiktok headquarter in China can access data stored in US servers, and they make it like, "Chinese government can access your data though TikTok"...)

China can see all my commissioned furry art... but they won't because they don't care... Well as long as I don't post the more sexually suggestive stuff online on Chinese platforms... (China is not so hot on artist draw explicit things and post, but that's... normal? Like it's the same in US law, you technically can't send "lewd materials" though mail, they even amended it in 1997 to include sending... well "art" online. It's just not really enforced in most of the US after 1970-80's, but the law is still there and active, don't send d**k pics).

Now if you work in the government / defense industry / someone have access to trade screat...

First of all you shouldn't store classified things on your personal device/property anyway... like a certain high profile US politician did...

Second, those people have sensitive material are really what another governments would actually care and target, but then in most cases it's targeted hacking, not like they have the time and resource to go though every picture you took, even in counter-terrorism. A data leak can be used to find people to target, hence chose a company with good reputation on handling personal data is way more important than chose where the company is from.

[I decided not to post here the rest of my rant on how China isn't what some west media prorated. What I will just say is living in China is no different compare to live in US or Sweden, I lived 2 years in China just 2 years ago, 8 years in US, and last 3 years in Sweden... I actually found that living in China is more convenient, everything is cheaper, buying niche and custom made things are easier (that chiller for example), and you don't have to deal with "flat earth". Well, maybe you need to tune out all the propaganda and use a VPN to access YouTube. It's not North Korea, a truely totalitarian government, even Chinese are kind of afraid to visit there... ]

There is a reason LTT pulled all advertising and black listed Anker (the Eufy controversy). LTT instead started advertise with Ugreen/Jackery.

Anker really should just stick with making phone chargers and power banks...

Thanks for sharing. Here's something for you. 🙂

"Putting the beer into geeks since 1996." 🤣

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/501/21775/

5 hours ago, manikyath said:

the "american style" aircons that are an enclosed box that you can put in the window. they are generally designed in a way where it's fairly easy to put the cold side in a vat of water with fairly minimal work.

although, for a "modern" setup i'd prefer going with one of those mobile aircons with a hose, because then you can pipe your computer's hot air outside, and they are STUPIDLY cheap... oh, and they're on wheels already.

Those portable AC are actually least efficient ones, especially if you don't use the hose, because the heat is not expelled from the room. And even if you use the hose, You are losing colder air from inside the room, heat it up and expel it out, the hotter outside air will find a way to come back in.

The window unit is one of most efficient out there since there is almost no distance between the hot side and cold side compare to the others, condenser remained outside and no need for outside air to come back in.

There are also 1-1 mini split where the indoor and outdoor unit are separated, these are quite popular in Asia and is what you see hanging near window of a building. And in more recently the mini-multi like the one Linus installed in his previous house are getting more popular, as those only require 1 outdoor unit compare to 1/2 per room. The outdoor unit are usually much larger that the 1-1 mini split.

Just now, Supersonicwolfe said:

Those portable AC are actually least efficient ones, especially if you don't use the hose, because the heat is not expelled from the room. And even if you use the hose, You are losing colder air from inside the room, heat it up and expel it out, the hotter outside air will find a way to come back in.

yes.. but irrelevant to the topic of cooling a PC with them. the alternative to the ducted ones that suck for actually airconning your house, is to expell all of your computer's heat in the room it's sitting in. and outside air is probably cooler than what is coming out of the hot side of the aircon.

@manikyath@Supersonicwolfe
It seems to me that, despite its inefficiencies, if you wanted to have an enclosure with a case inside just to keep that computer cool, a portable A/C would potentially be the best choice...maybe...unless one has the skills necessary to discombobulate an A/C and use only what's necessary to save space.

1 minute ago, RevGAM said:

@manikyath@Supersonicwolfe
It seems to me that, despite its inefficiencies, if you wanted to have an enclosure with a case inside just to keep that computer cool, a portable A/C would potentially be the best choice...maybe...unless one has the skills necessary to discombobulate an A/C and use only what's necessary to save space.

jayztwocents made a video at some point where he just had a ducted aircon in front of the computer, with a ducktape and cardboard shroud feeding the ice cold aircon air into the computer, with stunning results. if i'm not mistaken that's actually how he got an edge in some of the "fresh GPU release race for the leaderboards" benchmarking stuff, before everyone else can sort out their watercooling and LN2 pots.

58 minutes ago, manikyath said:

yes.. but irrelevant to the topic of cooling a PC with them. the alternative to the ducted ones that suck for actually airconning your house, is to expell all of your computer's heat in the room it's sitting in. and outside air is probably cooler than what is coming out of the hot side of the aircon.

Oh I was talking about in a hot day cooling a hot room, not cooling just the PC.

If the room is OK then absolutely thoese are the easiest over using a chiller and water loop. Just point the cold side at the PC. The cold side can go close to below dew point, but not below where the PC will have dew in side

j2cens also did other cooling videos but hes just a big kid like linus.... so... 🤷‍♂️

a chiller is not a long turm thing so its kinda pointless anyway. i beleave the tec that coolermater or ek made i think is the best long turm cooling but i think it uses extra power. at some point when the temp difference is too much you get the condensation winch is bad. with out building something like a geo thurmal loop or something anyway. but i mean you can probly get prity good temps just by water cooling anyway. when ever i get my build built ill have 3x 560mm rad for gpu and 2x 560mm rads for cpu. but i could add more and probly stil get a drop in temp but at what cost...🤷‍♂️ all ready thats a $1000 in rads alone. build a new pc that will be faster then it in a few years anyway...ya its fun thats about it.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

j2cens also did other cooling videos but hes just a big kid like linus.... so... 🤷‍♂️

a chiller is not a long turm thing so its kinda pointless anyway. i beleave the tec that coolermater or ek made i think is the best long turm cooling but i think it uses extra power. at some point when the temp difference is too much you get the condensation winch is bad. with out building something like a geo thurmal loop or something anyway. but i mean you can probly get prity good temps just by water cooling anyway. when ever i get my build built ill have 3x 560mm rad for gpu and 2x 560mm rads for cpu. but i could add more and probly stil get a drop in temp but at what cost...🤷‍♂️ all ready thats a $1000 in rads alone. build a new pc that will be faster then it in a few years anyway...ya its fun thats about it.

For that cost, why not use a car radiator? 😉