Blacksad Under the Skin FREE on GOG October 27th

Paul Rudd

Blacksad Under the Skin is FREE right now on GOG. 85% Very Positive reviews on Steam... Link.

01blacksad.gif.80c7d08e0f0adbdb92f0a98c081a71a1.gif

You have until October 30th, 2023 to claim and keep this freebie forever.

This is a going-on four year old adventure game developed by the Spanish company Pendulo Studios. Their other most known games are the Yesterday and Runaway series. Blacksad is an adaptation of the Spanish comic series Blacksad by Juan Díaz Canales and Juanjo Guarnido.

The game follows John Blacksad as he investigates the suspicious death of a boxing club owner. Blacksad is Pendulo's first game based on a license and its first to fully use 3D graphics. The project began in late 2016 at the suggestion of the publisher that you may know as Microids. A deep voice was requested for John Blacksad because of the character's heavy smoking so the team hired Barry Johnson of Detroit Become Human for the English version, and Gabriel Jiménez, the voice of Hugh Jackman in Spanish film dubs, for the Spanish version.

I enjoyed this one. My play through was about 11 hours according to Steam.  (My wife and I play through things like fairly casually) Definitely a great one for free.