Apple Won't Allow Masturbation Game On App Store

JAKEBAB

I think u should get rid of the gaping vagina hole and make the clit actually small without a face like it really is.

Why get rid of the hole? That's what it looks like...

The reason why the... head... is so big is to highlight the importance and also make the game easier to play on a touch screen (probably). GUI design 101: Make important things easy to reach.

This is an attack on women's rights.

No it's not, just like it's not an attack on men's rights to release an app in the app store about fapping.

Apple has a policy that they don't allow apps about sexual stuff in their store and it is their right to ban whatever they want.

It's not a woman's right to publish apps against the guidelines.

Google Play will hopefully accept it though.

I don't think "banning" and completely disallowing this type of content is the answer: segregation should be enough to allow mature content if you ask me. And yes I do think that parents should pay attention to what they kids to in order to at least offer proper guidance and you know, parenting, instead of demanding "family friendly" everything.

-------

Current Rig

-------

"Masturbation simulator,banned by Apple,upcoming on the Play Store!"

Imagine multiplayer being in this game,or simply a scoreboard :

"Ahaha!I scored higher in masturbation simulator than you did!"

Yeah...that would be more than odd.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

But there is a weed growing game!?!?!

No it's not, just like it's not an attack on men's rights to release an app in the app store about fapping.

Apple has a policy that they don't allow apps about sexual stuff in their store and it is their right to ban whatever they want.

It's not a woman's right to publish apps against the guidelines.

Google Play will hopefully accept it though.

my comment was satire

Why get rid of the hole? That's what it looks like...

The reason why the... head... is so big is to highlight the importance and also make the game easier to play on a touch screen (probably). GUI design 101: Make important things easy to reach.

I don't know who's vag u have seen but they must be pretty loose also I just think it should be more realistic looking.

I don't know who's vag u have seen but they must be pretty loose also I just think it should be more realistic looking.

That gave me a good laugh. xD

What the fuck.. Don't worry guys we can finally learn to masturbate!!

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I don't know how to feel about this. On the one hand, the internet exists and has a lot more useful sexual education than this app does. On the other hand I am all for sexual education as it is not discussed enough

I wonder how many males are the ones saying WTF.

Sexual education is important, and this could have been a driver of said education. Because god knows how many schools are cutting sex ed.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Hey, Flappy Bird is awesome. :o

But Fappy Bird is even better.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I wonder how many males are the ones saying WTF.

Sexual education is important, and this could have been a driver of said education. Because god knows how many schools are cutting sex ed.

I wonder if u will still think that once u hear your daughter having her first real orgasm because this app taught her how too  :unsure:

Good, i do enough as it is...

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I wonder if u will still think that once u hear your daughter having her first real orgasm because this app taught her how too  :unsure:

I've got quite a while before that could happen, but I'd like to think I'd be indifferent to it. I'd prefer she experiment on her own first.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I've got quite a while before that could happen, but I'd like to think I'd be indifferent to it. I'd prefer she experiment on her own first.

But once she has experienced what that feels like how do u know thats not going to make her want to go and have sex with someone just to have that feeling again or see if it feels better doing the real thing  :unsure:

Oh no, his daughter might experience something that feels really good and is completely harmless which she would have discovered herself sooner or later (most likely sooner) even without this app?

The horrors!

People are far too overprotective these days. To the point that it does more harm than good because they are kept ignorant instead of learning about it properly.

But once she has experienced what that feels like how do u know thats not going to make her want to go and have sex with someone just to have that feeling again or see if it feels better doing the real thing :unsure:

Because she can give herself the real thing? Masturbation doesnt lead to sex. For many people its a healthy alternative to to sex and the complications that come from it. Whether your child will go out and have sex will hhave little to do with if they masturbate. It has much more to do with societal and peer pressure, their sexual education, their own personal desires and beliefs and many other much more important factors. And as for the people saying "Oh this is stupid, people just know how to masturbate!" Thats not true. My wife never masturbated before we got married, and it was a very frustrating thing for her. Something like this would have actually helped a lot. This isnt anymore sexual that the sex education classes we had in highschool that showed how to properly use a condom, showed slides of STDs, and talked about pregnancy. Its a teaching tool.

Its a teaching tool.

Teaching tools that rewards the users with orgasms are my favorites.

But once she has experienced what that feels like how do u know thats not going to make her want to go and have sex with someone just to have that feeling again or see if it feels better doing the real thing :unsure:

Oh please... If masturbation lead to real sex I would not have time to even post on LinusTechTips.

Also, the majority of girls masturbates before the age of 15 (the same is true for boys as well) and yet, most of them don't go out and try to have sex as soon as they discovered it. It is 100% harmless to masturbate. It's not just harmless, it's actually a good thing to do.

Because she can give herself the real thing? Masturbation doesnt lead to sex. For many people its a healthy alternative to to sex and the complications that come from it. Whether your child will go out and have sex will hhave little to do with if they masturbate. It has much more to do with societal and peer pressure, their sexual education, their own personal desires and beliefs and many other much more important factors. And as for the people saying "Oh this is stupid, people just know how to masturbate!" Thats not true. My wife never masturbated before we got married, and it was a very frustrating thing for her. Something like this would have actually helped a lot. This isnt anymore sexual that the sex education classes we had in highschool that showed how to properly use a condom, showed slides of STDs, and talked about pregnancy. Its a teaching tool.

Im not saying it does that was just something that "could" happen not saying it does lol and for guys well atleast me i think its awesome to be the person that gives the girl there first real orgasm and funny at the same time im sure generations to come will enjoy it too and thats taking it away from us guys lol.

Teaching tools that rewards the users with orgasms are my favorites.

Oh please... If masturbation lead to real sex I would not have time to even post on LinusTechTips.

Also, the majority of girls masturbates before the age of 15 (the same is true for boys as well) and yet, most of them don't go out and try to have sex as soon as they discovered it. It is 100% harmless to masturbate. It's not just harmless, it's actually a good thing to do.

I have no idea where u live but in my town theres 13 and 14yr olds (and its not just 1 or 2 its like 3 quarters of the grade its near impossible to find a 16yr old virgin) having sex with 18yr olds i went out with a girl who lost her virginity at 12 im not saying that masturbation makes u do this but anything that could lead to my daughter having sex at a young age i dont want and yea im over protective and i dont even have kids yet but sex isnt how it use to be when my nan was growing up its turned into something completely different then love!

Heh, next, they'll have games on how to do the most basic things.

'How to breathe'

'How to urinate'

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

Females need apps to figure out self pleasure? They don't have those "WTF is between my legs" moments during puberty?

On a serious note, Apple is like N.Korea - If something can stain the good look of motherfruit, kill it, it's children, their children, and give life sentence to all neighbors as a precaution. This way their store is pure and "moderated not like that android spam stuff omg".

Welcome to XXI Century business model.