Bitfenix Prodigy M Black Side Window Panel

Where can I buy a windowed side panel for the Prodigy M?  (that's the MATX case NOT the ITX case)

Thanks,

Blueprint

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

I don't think you can get one for the MATX version because the ITX windowed panel will fit anyway

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I am pretty sure the m-itx version has the same side panel better off ringing or emailing bitfenix though. 

So I spelt something wrong in my post... I don't care I don't read through what I write and I type very quickly.

Intel 3770k stock, MSI Z77A-GD65, MSI GTX 760, Corsair Vengence DDR3 1600Mhz 16Gb, Corsair RM 550W, Samsung 830 256Gb, some random hdds.

I don't think you can get one for the MATX version because the ITX windowed panel will fit anyway

Ah ok thanks :)

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Ah ok thanks :)

However I think it will have to be mounted upside down on the Prodigy M because it is designed to be mounted to the left hand side of the case, and you will have to mount it to the right had side of the case  :wacko:

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

However I think it will have to be mounted upside down on the Prodigy M because it is designed to be mounted to the left hand side of the case, and you will have to mount it to the right had side of the case  :wacko:

:(

wouldn't work. If you put it like it normally goes on, you see the back of the motherboard tray. If you flip it around on the other side, you will lose all the front panel connectors.

Your best bet is to mod the case. Either cut a window hole and get some acrylic, or to mod a windowed panel and cut holes and somehow move the connectors to that panel.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

wouldn't work. If you put it like it normally goes on, you see the back of the motherboard tray. If you flip it around on the other side, you will lose all the front panel connectors.

Your best bet is to mod the case. Either cut a window hole and get some acrylic, or to mod a windowed panel and cut holes and somehow move the connectors to that panel.

I was thinking that you could put the right hand side panel upside down on the left hand side, so the front panel connectors are on the left, then put the windowed side panel upside down on the right hand side, but because of the position of the window, you would only see the CPU socket area and bottom drive/fan mounts

My PC:

I was thinking that you could put the right hand side panel upside down on the left hand side, so the front panel connectors are on the left, then put the windowed side panel upside down on the right hand side, but because of the position of the window, you would only see the CPU socket area and bottom drive/fan mounts

Because everyone loves looking at hard drives don't they ;)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim