nvidia 8**s card

Th3Brofessiona1

ain't nobody got money fo dat. The current top tier cards are too expensive for the performance they deliver. I hope that 20 nm will be a bigger leap and overclock better.

It's already OCed to the max. :D I won't buy before 20 nm. I want a bigger performance leap. If we will see something similar like with the GTX 750 Ti, i will think about investing, but for now, the current cards are plain too weak for their money.

I agree with you. it's better to squeeze out more performance unless the 800 series flagship performance is so good then I say blow it. imo a 580 can still play games. 

you can sli a 580 if you can get one for a good deal. if you live in my place there's one for almost 120$ xD I'd buy it if I didn't have 2 580's sitting in my shelf right now.

Live your life like a dream.

I agree with you. it's better to squeeze out more performance unless the 800 series flagship performance is so good then I say blow it. imo a 580 can still play games. 

you can sli a 580 if you can get one for a good deal. if you live in my place there's one for almost 120$ xD I'd buy it if I didn't have 2 580's sitting in my shelf right now.

My PSu can't handle two of them. Otherwise i would've considered it. My 580 cost 120€ 2 months ago. It's with the stock cooler and i was abled to squeeze 7.5% OC out of it before it got annoying to the ears. It can play most demanding titles on High with little to no AA.

I am pretty happy with it.... for now.  :D

who cares...

My PSu can't handle two of them. Otherwise i would've considered it. My 580 cost 120€ 2 months ago. It's with the stock cooler and i was abled to squeeze 7.5% OC out of it before it got annoying to the ears. It can play most demanding titles on High with little to no AA.

I am pretty happy with it.... for now.  :D

I see but hey your 580 can still play many games on decent settings at playable fps. just upgrade when it makes you sad xD.

Live your life like a dream.

All I can say is that Nvidia really screwed me up big time, having me wait and no show. Nvidia, honey, you need to put out more.