Can't figure out how to power my ARGB fan hub, no SATA power!!

tasnim_tamim

I bought 3 packs of VALUE-TOP CR10-1298ARGB Fans that came with a 10 pin hub. However I cannot figure out at all how to power it.

I installed my 5 other fans to the hub and installed the fan hub wire to motherboard SYS_FAN1, which interestingly only has 3 pin port ( 2 of which is wired). Using that alone does not power any of the fans. The wire has 3 pin AND a 4 pin port which I assume is for MoBo ARGB.

Here's the picture: Hub 3 Pin port connected to MoBo and the 3 pin port in question and picture of ARGB Sync cable and fan box

The hub itself has another 2 pins, 1 for 5W and other for GND. I assume this is for power but I have no clue what port I use for this. Please don't ask me to buy a hub from a renowned brand now, really broke already with these fan purchase. I had a DeepCool 4 port fan hub before but now with these new fans it's unusable, the fan ports are thinner 4 pin which only connects with the hub from box and besides I have 5 fan I need to power now. Eternal thanks for any helps anyone can provide.

CPU: R5 5600G
CPU cooler: Stock Wraith Stealth
Motherboard: Gigabyte-A320M-S2H (Yes doesn't have ARGB Header, gonna upgade mobo soon)
Ram: 2x8GB PNY 3200MHz
PSU: some no name 600W PSU that I'll upgrade later, brand is Yamasaki which I cannot find any info about. Been using since 2019.
Case: Antec NX200M

if you hooked to a fan header you might need to turn it on in the bios

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

That's a 2-pin. You can only see 2 wires in the first picture and the 1st and 2nd clearly show nothing in the 3rd hole. I lot of hubs rely on power from the PSU. You don't have an ARGB header, which may not matter if it's ARGB got independent control via, say, a remote control. Since the website doesn't show the hub,  can you please list photos of each side of the hub? That may give enough info. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂