Smoking..

SSOB

Any smokers here ( cannabis )?

If there are what about making this a general topic , it the poll gets 15% or more i will make a nice lay-out topic etc.

Interested in Business and Technology

I don't think this forum is really the place for this discussion. 

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I agree. It does not belong here.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yeah i know its general discussion but come on lol

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I don't think this forum is really the place for this discussion. 

I agree. It does not belong here.

Yeah i know its general discussion but come on lol

What's wrong with it? You can't expect every thread to appeal to you. Besides, it's likely to be legalized within the next year or two, at least in Canada.

Please find a different forums for this, please? The only thing that smokes in here is superclocked CPUs burning up.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What's wrong with it? You can't expect every thread to appeal to you. Besides, it's likely to be legalized within the next year or two, at least in Canada.

Mature anwser , the section is 'off-topic' why would you descriminate against something like smoking , drinking alcohol is much worse for you and there has been a threath about favo drink.

It doesn't have to "appeal" to me. It doesn't belong on a tech forum.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

It doesn't have to "appeal" to me. It doesn't belong on a tech forum.

There are many many gamers that smoke and a big part of the forum are gamers but agan that's your opinion nothing wrong with that.

I don't smoke anything but at the end of the day this is off topic and this is a community and like all communities there are things like this in the real world so hell, may as well talk about it so long as no one is trying to sell it through here, I'd be against that.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have nothing against the drug use, as far as I'm concerned as an adult you can do whatever you like to your own body, and I am all for legalization.

My issue with this is that this is a forum for tech news, troubleshooting and the like. I don't see any need or use for this here.

Unless of course this thread will involve modding various pieces of tech to be used for the smoking of marijuana, in that case it's a bit of an off shoot but it would still fit in with what the site is about.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I'm fine with the topic, I have seen it come up on quite a few tech forums. It usually goes okay, but then again I have seen it so many times I can pretty much preempt all the responses.

Best to ask a mod. :)

Im interested to know what sort of issues you'll be discussing lol wheres the cheapest score, how much can you eat with the munchies : ) seriously guys you did ask for our opinions in the poll so why question them?

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

I have nothing against the drug use, as far as I'm concerned as an adult you can do whatever you like to your own body, and I am all for legalization.

My issue with this is that this is a forum for tech news, troubleshooting and the like. I don't see any need or use for this here.

Unless of course this thread will involve modding various pieces of tech to be used for the smoking of marijuana, in that case it's a bit of an off shoot but it would still fit in with what the site is about.

Again , this section of the forum is 'off-topic' , and yes there is equipment to use 'tech' to smoke , vaporizers

There are many many gamers that smoke and a big part of the forum are gamers but agan that's your opinion nothing wrong with that.

Gamers may also have sex. Does that mean I can introduce a topic about sex positions? There are young kids here. I'm not sure what that would do to Linus' forum reputation. I wouldn't mind if someone started a topic about cars, because that's still tech. Perhaps my sex example is a little extreme.

Im interested to know what sort of issues you'll be discussing lol wheres the cheapest score, how much can you eat with the munchies : ) seriously guys you did ask for our opinions in the poll so why question them?

Not issues , news , new pieces of glass , new strains , kind of strains etc etc enough to talk about.

A Tech forum that does have an off-topic section, OK not drugs but I've posted aircraft and car threads, there wasn't any need for them but it was in the off-topic section.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

In that case you guys carry on but i wont be involved lol : )

Gamers may also have sex. Does that mean I can introduce a topic about sex positions? There are young kids here. I'm not sure what that would do to Linus' forum reputation. I wouldn't mind if someone started a topic about cars, because that's still tech. Perhaps my sex example is a little extreme.

Why not? in this modern world there aren't many taboes on things left , but yes the sex example is kinda extreme not because of the topic but more of the fact that sex is really an intimate thing , between 2 ( somethimes more -_- ) people and smoking is a much ''opener'' thing IMO

Why not? in this modern world there aren't many taboes on things left , but yes the sex example is kinda extreme not because of the topic but more of the fact that sex is really an intimate thing , between 2 ( somethimes more -_- ) people and smoking is a much ''opener'' thing IMO

Still, my point is..there are kids that are on here. We should try to refrain from talking about things that kids shouldn't see. Ultimately though, it's up to Linus and Slick on what they allow. If they allow it, then so be it. It's their forum. Not mine.

Still, my point is..there are kids that are on here. We should try to refrain from talking about things that kids shouldn't see. Ultimately though, it's up to Linus and Slick on what they allow. If they allow it, then so be it. It's their forum. Not mine.

I think the majoroty of people is 14-15 or above and those ''kids'' know what it's all about , maybe even better then us :P .

But still good point for the really youger peopler amongst us this isn't the topic they wanna look at , but then again every person is free in what he/she does imo.

Ive literally only just realized that ssob is boss backwards lol

Young kids man, young kinds, we don't want parents to blame the LTT forums for getting the smoking knowledge to their little minds, they should be allowed to choose, not be getting sucked into this "IMO" health issues bringing trouble which is called smoking.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

Ive literally only just realized that ssob is boss backwards lol

L0000000000000000000L xd