Going To Dreamhack In Sweden & Giving Away Cool AMD Stuff Too !

I'm so unbelievably excited that I'm going to go to the world's largest LAN party on my birthday ! of course the LAN party itself and my birthday being very close together is total coincidence but it's still awesome.

Well things just got more exciting.... It started with a tweet from AMD asking if anyone was going to a LAN party soon, I chimed in and the next thing I know AMD's community manager, Sam is sending me 4 6600K APUs and a bunch of gaming swag to give away !

Anyone else going to Dreamhack this year ? & do you guys have any tips on how I should give these APUs away ? (Random, questions, etc...)

I'm so unbelievably excited that I'm going to go to the world's largest LAN party on my birthday ! of course the LAN party itself and my birthday being very close together is total coincidence but it's still awesome.

Well things just got more exciting.... It started by a tweet from AMD asking if anyone was going to a LAN party soon, I chimed in and the next thing I know AMD's community manager, Sam is sending me 4 6600K APUs and a bunch of gaming swag to give away !

Anyone else going to Dreamhack this year ? & do you guys have any tips on how I should give these APUs away ? (Random, questions, etc...)

Probally by random

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Im not sure i'll be able to go this year :/ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Wow that's crazy how they just trust random people to giveaway their shizz :P

Tardis ready!

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Wow that's crazy how they just trust random people to giveaway their shizz :P

Well I guess you would call me random but AMD's chief sales officer, AMD's VP of channel sales, AMD's head of global sales & AMD's FX division all follow me on twitter. Have been for a while too.

• 1 month later...

Well things just got more exciting.... It started by a tweet from AMD asking if anyone was going to a LAN party soon, I chimed in and the next thing I know AMD's community manager, Sam is sending me 4 6600K APUs and a bunch of gaming swag to give away !

I wish I had seen this! I'm building a pc in a wooden case that will basically be a Bitfenix prodigy but made out of wood, and that APU you spoke of would have been amazing to go with it! To bad I didn't see this when it was posted, I was at dreamhack. You probably met me, was wearing a pink shirt most of the time, only guy with a pink shirt at the whole event :o

So I can put anything here?

I wish I had seen this! I'm building a pc in a wooden case that will basically be a Bitfenix prodigy but made out of wood, and that APU you spoke of would have been amazing to go with it! To bad I didn't see this when it was posted, I was at dreamhack. You probably met me, was wearing a pink shirt most of the time, only guy with a pink shirt at the whole event :o

Ohh, that's unforunate wish I could've met you T_T . Although I don't really recall anyone wearing a pink shirt at dreamhack....

Ohh, that's unforunate wish I could've met you T_T . Although I don't really recall anyone wearing a pink shirt at dreamhack....

That's weird, I was everywhere from 1am-6am (because all of my friends were asleep) Oh well! Maybe some other time :)

So I can put anything here?