!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Mayank Dhingra

I am trying to create an android app but getting the following error 
"✖ Android SDK - Required for building and installing your app on Android - Versions found: 33.0.0 - Version supported: .b33.0.0"
i installed version 33.0.0  but it needs ".b33.0.0"

how do i fix this?
please someone help

Your topic titles...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.acff3fc4dc7f032eb35448dc8142c3ac.png

I suggest you read this:
https://meta.stackoverflow.com/a/326590/5235984

Q: Under what circumstances may I add "urgent" or other similar phrases to my question, in order to obtain faster answers?

A:
At best this is extra fluff in your question, which gets in the way of your actual question. This makes it harder for people to help you, which makes it less likely that you'll get an answer. Nobody is going to see that you need an answer ASAP and then drop everything they're doing in order to help you. Your emergencies are your own. Alternatively: lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

At worst it'll be seen as very rude. Specifically saying that your needs are urgent or that you need an answer ASAP implies that your time is more valuable than the time of other people asking questions, or of the people answering questions. Other people asking questions want an answer just as much as you do. The people answering questions are doing this for free, in their spare time. Why is your time more valuable than theirs? This will actively discourage people from answering, and will probably even get you some downvotes, which makes it even less likely that you'll get an answer.

Also, in my experience, posts that contain "need help asap" and "urgent help plx" usually contain other problems. Doing proper research takes time, so if you're in a hurry, you're probably not doing proper research. Have you taken the time to do your own debugging? Have you taken the time to add print statements, or to narrow down the problem to a minimal reproducible example, or to read the documentation? If you're in a hurry, then the answer is probably no. And if you haven't done these things, then it's harder for us to help you. The best way to improve your chances of getting an answer is by making it easier for us to answer you. Not including proper research makes it harder to help you, which again decreases your chances of getting an answer.

It might seem paradoxical, but if you're in a hurry, the best thing you can do is slow down.

So there's really no reason to include your urgency, and a bunch of reasons not to include it.

This isn't SO, but the people you want to get help from... probably feel the same way as the person I'm quoting.
You didn't even say what you are using...

Anyhow, here maybe this will help:
https://github.com/expo/expo/issues/17510

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

Please provide more information about your setup

• Did you create the project with Android Studio?
  • Which API levels did you select when creating the project?
  • Did you install the recommended API components when your first set up Android Studio?

Sharing some technical details about your project, such as API versions shown in the build.gradle files would be nice. I can only assume you selected a weird API combination, because ".b33.0.0" is no build tool version I'm familiar with.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply