Good R9 280/GTX 760 for EVGA Hadron Air

Prodigydeadeye
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,

Well I am looking for a good card for the EVGA Hadron Air. I don't want something that is super power hungry, and I would like it to be as silent as possible.

The MSI Twin Frozr series or Asus CU2 coolers are quite good at being quiet and are very  good quality cards

You can fit pretty much anything in the hardron, I have seen titans and all sorts inside them

Well I am looking for a good card for the EVGA Hadron Air. I don't want something that is super power hungry, and I would like it to be as silent as possible.

I should be studying.

The MSI Twin Frozr series or Asus CU2 coolers are quite good at being quiet and are very  good quality cards

You can fit pretty much anything in the hardron, I have seen titans and all sorts inside them

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well if were discussing best cards for small form factors... shouldnt the discussion be about whether  to get a blower style card.. or an axial fan card.  It depends on the air flow in the case... how high do you want to run the case fans. Do you want the heat from the gpu dumped in the case, or blown out the back.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/