Business Graduate Course Starbucks/Coffee Survey

AudacityTheEditor

I'm working on a survey for my business graduate course. It is some questions about coffee shops, and focusing a bit on Starbucks. I would really appreciate if you filled it out. https://forms.gle/kG7o1hCxTSftUKX57 Stiil taking responses. I'm up to 7, but I'd appreciate a few dozen. Feel free to send it to others as well if you could.

You might wanna fix the survey. 

The age goes from 18-20 then 21 then 25-30 which makes no sense. 

I would also add once a day in coffee drinking frequency as many people drink coffee just once a day in the morning. And I would add McDonald as an option for coffee chain as MC cafe is rather popular in Canada and is one of the preferred coffee chains up in canada

@rice guru thank you so much for the response and feedback.  I will work on the fixes you proposed.  I do not think I will add too many more options for chains, as I left the "Other" space for that purpose, the main downside to that being I believe you can only apply one "Other" at a time.  But I figure that's not much of an issue for this case.

I live in a country where Starbucks isn't really a thing, and I don't drink coffee either. I do however sometimes drink tea, and I sometimes visit "starbucks-esque" coffee chains we do have like "Espresso House" just to eat a light lunch or some pastries.

Do you still want replies from people like me? I'm afraid I'll skew the results.

58 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I live in a country where Starbucks isn't really a thing, and I don't drink coffee either. I do however sometimes drink tea, and I sometimes visit "starbucks-esque" coffee chains we do have like "Espresso House" just to eat a light lunch or some pastries.

Do you still want replies from people like me? I'm afraid I'll skew the results.

I would say go for it.  If you recognize the brand that's all I'm looking for.  It's not so much do you like the products specifically, but do you recognize the brand, what's the opinion like, etc.