Riot Client Issue

Ever since I uninstalled my valorant and re installed it, I've had a prompt come up every single time I boot into windows saying: "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device" It's annoying because it never used to happen... So why is it all of a sudden doing it now? Anybody know why?

20230905_171837.jpg

You can try installing Riot Client and Valorant as administrator. Also try to set the client properties to force start as administrator. This window usually appears when the program is installed on a different system drive or without administrator rights. 

4 minutes ago, aearone said:

You can try installing Riot Client and Valorant as administrator. Also try to set the client properties to force start as administrator. This window usually appears when the program is installed on a different system drive or without administrator rights. 

Even setting it as administrator makes it pop up and yeah because valorant is on my c drive and riot client is on my d drive. But uninstalling riot client has to make me uninstall valorant too but I've got sloe Internet in this area so I can't do much.