Keyboard fails at laptop

Dath9

Hello everyone, i have a toshiba laptop and they told me that 2 buttons remain pushed, if i remove the keyboard is there any problem to turn it on? because to take off the keyboard i took off the battery too... now is there any problem to turn it on now without the keyboard?

Please tell me as soon as you see this and you know about this situation! thanks!

i5 3570K @3,5GHz || Asus P8-Z77 V-LX || 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM || nVidia GTX 480 1,5GB || Corsair CX600M PSU || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 500GB WD Storage drive || Cooler Master K350 Case || Razer DeathAdder || Razer Black Widow 2012 Ultimate Edition

I'm sorry, can you re-explain the issue? From what I read, I think you're saying that the keyboard on your Tohisba laptop is broken and two button on it are stuck down? And your wondering if the computer will turn on with the keyboard removed?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yes im asking if i can turn on with the keyboard removed! and 2 or more buttons are stuck down...

i5 3570K @3,5GHz || Asus P8-Z77 V-LX || 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM || nVidia GTX 480 1,5GB || Corsair CX600M PSU || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || 500GB WD Storage drive || Cooler Master K350 Case || Razer DeathAdder || Razer Black Widow 2012 Ultimate Edition