Scam? The price isn't sitting right with me here...

OK, so obviously "Huge Tech Mart" is not a real brand name.

That said, the specs here don't justify a higher price. 4GB of RAM on Windows 10? This thing is a piece of shit. It's not like the price is "too good to be true" for what's being offered. Why would you even wat to buy this? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

This is a very low end laptop, the price seems about what I would expect for an extremely low end machine.

Id be more concerned about the sellers than the actual product for the price, nothing in that regard looks off. But wow the sellers for this item are all absolute ass

A couple of them like “flashing deals” have massive sellers terms that basically amount to no returns no refunds because they have absurd “restocking fees” and allude to retaliatory threats over the condition of returned items.

I wouldn’t buy anything from them.

But yeah the laptop is priced about how it should be, because it’s a terrible laptop. For the price buy an old thinkpad off of eBay and you’ll have something 10 times better.

9 minutes ago, Middcore said:

That said, the specs here don't justify a higher price.

Can't even see what CPU it's using. Could be all old recycled Skylake Pentium which would be right in line for a budget 2 in 1

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 core, 4GB RAM.  Somewhat modern if it has BT 4.2 I guess.  I could see if it was only being used for typing and emails, but I still wouldn't go out of my way to purchase a no-name brand despite the price.  Vaguely looks like a Dell convertible.

Buy it if you want something super basic and you're willing to take the chance that it's actually worthless since it's a brand with little history.  Seems to be a US-based company with most of its business in Africa.  Its business is customer support though, so I don't know if this a reseller or where they're getting the machines from, if indeed this is the same Hugo Tech:
https://hugotech.co/about/

Example of a $150 laptop:

IMG_7159.thumb.jpeg.9131e508669dba78d47013ec99231085.jpeg

basically any T480 on eBay, usually the mid spec ones are about that much

IMG_7158.thumb.png.f859e22eb881f0e02231955c1ac82bf9.png

including the ac adapter 

the specific model number 20L6S15900 confirms it as 1080p as well

A few observations:

1. This laptop is e-waste.
  2. Based upon the thread count and clock speeds, I think it has a Pentium N3700 in there. The presence of USB 3.0 and 2.0 pretty strongly suggests the platform is from that era. What is that era? The N3700 was released in early 2015. While the N3700 may be able to limp along in Windows 10, only 4GB of RAM paired with such a weak CPU means that Windows 10 will be brutal. Windows 7 would be brutal. Unless you're planning to shift to a lightweight Linux distro (think Lubuntu, Peppermint or something XFCE based), you're gonna have a bad time.
  3. The 64GB storage is eMMC, not an SSD, and the support for an M.2-2280 SSD doesn't specify whether that's NVMe or SATA. Given the age of the platform, I'd put down good money that it's SATA.
  4. The body is 100% plastic and will crack, warp and break quickly.
  5. That 5,000 MAh battery is a dead giveaway that the seller is FOS about the specs. I guarantee you that it's firmware-hacked to show up as 5,000 MAh, but if you're willing to break the laptop in an effort to open it up and check, you'll see something less than half of that.
  6. Prime means that what the seller says about returns is irrelevant. You have 30 days. If the seller does not offer Prime, they can send you an address and make you pay shipping, but if you complain to Amazon that the item is defective, they'll usually reimburse you for that in the form of a promotional credit.
  7. That trackpad is going to be garbage.
  8. So's the keyboard.
  9. It's e-waste.
  10. No, seriously, it's e-waste. Buy a decommissioned ThinkPad. It's not shiny and new, but it's also infinitely more capable and not new old stock from the twilight of Devils Canyon/Haswell 2. Hell, you could shave $50 off the price of this laptop for an X220 or X230, spend $50 upgrading one of those to 16GB of RAM and a 500GB SATA SSD and have a laptop that can run rings around it. You'll thank yourself later. I mean, one reviewer is a seller's alt, and the other says that they're only using it as an e-reader.
  11. New laptops under ~$300 are almost guaranteed to be e-waste. This one is e-waste.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

10 hours ago, Middcore said:

OK, so obviously "Huge Tech Mart" is not a real brand name.

That said, the specs here don't justify a higher price. 4GB of RAM on Windows 10? This thing is a piece of shit. It's not like the price is "too good to be true" for what's being offered. Why would you even wat to buy this? 

I have another windows laptop at the moment that I bought off of someone else that's about to die. I'm not sure if opening it up and replacing everything, if not mostly everything in there would be cheaper than just buying a new laptop.