Wireless headset for gaming and music.

Hi Im currently looking for a new wireless headset that are both good for gaming and music. I listed to metal so i don't want a headset with much bass. My budget is around 220USD or 1500SEK. I'm from sweden so if you are link a headset from US keep in mind they will cost around 20-25% more here!

I found this headset Creative Headset Recon3D Omega Wireless. Is it good? :)

Thanks for all answers! :)

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

The astro range of headsets are pretty good if you want to go wireless, not sure if they are available in sweden though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I like my G930s, the corsair 2100s look good too.

Well, wireless and good are mutually exclusive, so why not a pair with a really long cable? 

I have the Corsair 2000s and they're very good. I'd go with the 2100s though, they fixed some build quality issues with those. 

I have the Corsair 2000s and they're very good. I'd go with the 2100s though, they fixed some build quality issues with those.

Personally don't like the mic on the 2100s (I have no idea if the 2000 version is any different), seems bad for the price and I focus more on mic quality over audio when it comes to headsets.

I support the Astro post. I was kind of blown away at Linus' video on the most recent wireless ones (believe it was in a wireless gaming headset roundup if you wanted to watch), and they look really nice imo. Pretty sure these particular ones are out of your price range, though. That's if you're only looking at gaming headphones.

The astro range of headsets are pretty good if you want to go wireless, not sure if they are available in sweden though

Astro is avaliable here but the A40 (non-wireless) is in my price range and the wireless is around 150USD more. So I'm considering going with the non wireless. :)

Well, wireless and good are mutually exclusive, so why not a pair with a really long cable? 

Hmm, I'm considering it but i love the freedom to walk around in my house and listen to music. :P

Personally don't like the mic on the 2100s (I have no idea if the 2000 version is any different), seems bad for the price and I focus more on mic quality over audio when it comes to headsets.

I support the Astro post. I was kind of blown away at Linus' video on the most recent wireless ones (believe it was in a wireless gaming headset roundup if you wanted to watch), and they look really nice imo. Pretty sure these particular ones are out of your price range, though. That's if you're only looking at gaming headphones.

I saw every video but all of those headsets is around 150USD more that my budget. But it might be worth saving for :D

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Astro is avaliable here but the A40 (non-wireless) is in my price range and the wireless is around 150USD more. So I'm considering going with the non wireless. :)

If you are going none-wireless then buy some good sennheiser/akg/audio technica/beyer dynamics headphones instead, music headphones still kick as in gaming, where as most gaming headsets are shit for music

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you are going none-wireless then buy some good sennheiser/akg/audio technica/beyer dynamics headphones instead, music headphones still kick as in gaming, where as most gaming headsets are shit for music

Depends on the headset in my experience (Though common brands are definite no-gos due to marketing or hardware based gimmickry. IE, Razer, Turtle Beach, etc.)

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Depends on the headset in my experience (Though common brands are definite no-gos due to marketing or hardware based gimmickry. IE, Razer, Turtle Beach, etc.)

Yeah but only if you spend the money for something like a Sennheiser PC headset

Personally I would get something like the Beyer custom one pros and their boom mic attatchment, or the Vmoda and the mic attatchment

Personally I would get something like the Beyer custom one pros and their boom mic attatchment, or the Vmoda and the mic attatchment

Beyer seemed interesting, the only problem is that the mic attachment cost around 100USD from a Swedish retailer :(

Not even. I've run into some passable ones at lower prices than the Sennheiser PC headsets. Which just emphasizes an issue that I've realized with a lot of gaming headset companies. A lot of them sell their product at a premium, which becomes problematic when an acceptable gaming headset can be obtained for much less.

Gimbergsson, any chance that you could find a supplier for the AntLion Mod Mic over there?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Not even. I've run into some passable ones at lower prices than the Sennheiser PC headsets. Which just emphasizes an issue that I've realized with a lot of gaming headset companies. A lot of them sell their product at a premium, which becomes problematic when an acceptable gaming headset can be obtained for much less.

Gimbergsson, any chance that you could find a supplier for the AntLion Mod Mic over there?

Yepp AntLion ship to Sweden from their own website. :)