Madison reveals experiences working at LMG

baK1
Message added by SansVarnic,

*03NOV2023: Topic is now locked for the time until the investigation results are released, will not be re-open prior.*

We the Moderation Team understand this is a hot topic. Many have their own views and opinions on this subject. We request that members keep comments on the topic and refrain from personal attacks and derailments. We are diligently working to keep this thread clean and civil. Please do your part and follow the expectations and rules of the forum.

Violators will of course receive action against their commentary if we feel you have crossed the line. This is not an action to censor or silence you, it is an action to remove and prevent violations of the forum rules and keep the forum clean and civil.

That said. If your comment was removed, likely it was due to the above. If you have an issue, take it up with the mods via a pm and we will discuss it with you.

Lastly please only report comments if they violate the forum rules.

Please do not report comments with only opposing opinions, it eats up the report system.

3 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

I do understand the difference. Hence the question

Do you understand the legal requirement in BC, Canada for harassment to be considered a criminal offence?

1 minute ago, hmfaysal said:

Well, aren't we playing with peoples credibility and honor here? I keep forgetting what we are even talking about given all the tangents we keep taking

Playing with credibility and honor are not criminal offenses. 

What I want, at the end of the day, is the truth.  I want to hear both sides, and where appropriate I want people to be punished.

What I do not want to see are people blindly taking sides, and hoping for one or more people to be punished without any real information.  

If LTT is guilty of these things, I want to see the people involved punished.

If this is all made up, I would expect to see a lawsuit of some kind, looking to force a retraction of the statements....

That all being said, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, and I will continue to withhold judgement until we know more.

Just now, Mutex01 said:

Do you understand the legal requirement in BC, Canada for harassment to be considered a criminal offence?

Yeah, and somehow hers doesn't fulfill the requirement. Yeah, that part I understood yesterday. But why doesn't BC's standard match Twitters standards? What are they? Backdated or something? 

45 minutes ago, Cosmic Emotion said:

Have you even been on Reddit/X? LMG is already gone. I have just grabbed my pop corn for the grand finale. Madison took them out single-handedly which is SOOOO freaking awesome! 🙂

I was listening to one of my favorite songs from a recent game and I had that though too.  I hope not.  I really hope not.  But. 

That one thing that changed it all.  
That.  One.  Thing that caused the fall.

Screenshot_20230817_155227.thumb.png.c10047ec5ac74d79dc808492bad405b8.png

On the other hand, if Arasaka tower can be rebuilt in a game or cities can be rebuilt after massive fire and destruction so can LTT. 

1 minute ago, Chairman Boofy said:

There isn't a debate here chief, it's simply only the irony that those that have completely dogshit opinions about sexual assault also often have the sussiest avatars lol

Was there sexual assault or are you making an assumption based on?

1 minute ago, RatKnight said:

That all being said, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle, and I will continue to withhold judgement until we know more.

That's cool dude, I watched South Park too...when I was 13.

1 minute ago, RatKnight said:

Playing with credibility and honor are not criminal offenses. 

What I want, at the end of the day, is the truth.  I want to hear both sides, and where appropriate I want people to be punished.

What I do not want to see are people blindly taking sides, and hoping for one or more people to be punished without any real information.  

If LTT is guilty of these things, I want to see the people involved punished.

If this is all made up, I would expect to see a lawsuit of some kind, looking to force a retraction of the statements....

Well, Madison doesn't have much to lose, LTT on the other hand, different story. Lessssgoooo

5 minutes ago, Chairman Boofy said:

That's poster's comments are gross and are the type of thing that ultimately enable sexual assault by making speculative, unfounded claims as to why or why not a person wouldn't report something to police in the moment. So no, go off with your concern trolling somewhere else.

I didn't read their posts, as its not my business. Sexual assult / abuse is severely bad, regardless as to where it originates, be it either the workplace, one's own home, or even in public by trafficking. But people have lied about in the past, especially in the #MeToo movement, and thats even shittier, considering the fact I have people incredibly close to me who have gone through SA themselves.

But regardless as to what they have posted, please don't insult someone over their username or avatar. It is unkind. You may have valid concerns regarding the material of what they post, but you don't have to resort to insults or attacks.

PC Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 13700K

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming Wi-Fi

Memory: 32GB Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 7200 MHz CL34 @ 7600 MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX (ASUS TUF Gaming OC Edition)

Storage: 2 TB Western Digital SN850X, 1 TB Western Digital SN850, 2 TB Seagate Momentus SpinPoint M9T

Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (2021)

Case: Fractal Design Torrent (white, non-RGB)

Monitor: TCL 55R617

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow V3 (Quartz)

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless

DAC & Amp: Schiit Modi+ & Schiit Magni+

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

Just now, TeraSeraph said:

Was there sexual assault or are you making an assumption based on?

??? This entire topic involves some allegations of sexual assault or at least sexual harassment made by a former LMG employee? what are you talking about? lol

1 minute ago, hmfaysal said:

Well, Madison doesn't have much to lose, LTT on the other hand, different story. Lessssgoooo

yes, people LOVE getting harrassed by unhinged basement dwellers.

6 minutes ago, Waifu4Life said:

Right 🙄, even 5 year olds know about this case and how it ended. Just admit it, you're the sort of person who just listens and believe any woman who will make this sort of post. I can only hope one of your exe-girlfriend does the same thing to you someday, maybe then you'll learn. Also, fun fact, the person who started the #Me Too movement technically had sex with an underaged boy.

I know that Johnny Depp won the case and that people were upset either way.   I still have no idea what you were trying to say with that comment.

I also don't understand why you feel the need to assume anything about me, or why you feel the need to comment on my "exe"-girlfriend?

WTF does the person who started #metoo have to do with any of this?!?!

You aren't making any sense.

1 minute ago, starsmine said:

yes, people LOVE getting harrassed by unhinged basement dwellers.

Damn it, now I want to watch "IT", look what have you done. making me watch horror movies

Just now, Mutex01 said:

I know that Johnny Depp won the case and that people were upset either way.   I still have no idea what you were trying to say about with that comment.

I also don't understand why you feel the need to assume anything about me, or why you feel the need to comment on my "exe"-girlfriend?

WTF does the person who started #metoo have to do with any of this?!?!

You aren't making any sense.

You know, not because weed is legal in Canada means that you should smoke it.

3 minutes ago, Chairman Boofy said:

That's cool dude, I watched South Park too...when I was 13.

Ah, yes.... the age old "insult the person, not the argument".

I have intentionally, throughout this thread, avoided name calling, or attacks on people.  Attacking ideas, opinions... all of that is fine.  Attacking people just proves that you have nothing intelligent to say.

2 minutes ago, Chairman Boofy said:

??? This entire topic involves some allegations of sexual assault or at least sexual harassment made by a former LMG employee? what are you talking about? lol

Allegations aren't proof unless substantiated with evidence which there has been none so far from Madison. 

3 minutes ago, hmfaysal said:

Madison does have stuff to lose. If a lawsuit is filed if the allegations turn out to be false, and she's found guilty, she will more than likely have to pay LMG monetary damages on top of fully retracting her statements or even be sent to jail for lying about a serious offense.

So no, she doesn't not have anything to lose.

PC Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i7 13700K

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming Wi-Fi

Memory: 32GB Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 7200 MHz CL34 @ 7600 MHz

GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX (ASUS TUF Gaming OC Edition)

Storage: 2 TB Western Digital SN850X, 1 TB Western Digital SN850, 2 TB Seagate Momentus SpinPoint M9T

Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (2021)

Case: Fractal Design Torrent (white, non-RGB)

Monitor: TCL 55R617

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow V3 (Quartz)

Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless

DAC & Amp: Schiit Modi+ & Schiit Magni+

Headphones: Philips Fidelio X2HR

3 minutes ago, HenrySalayne said:

This is literally the 42th post you are trying to withhold any judgement in this thread (out of the 43 under this username).

When exactly are you going to start? 🤔

Well, if you read any of those posts, it will be when we have more information.

I am here for the same reason everyone else is here: We all want to be part of the discussion, and we all have ideas or opinions that we think are valid and want to share.  

Also, the proper way to write that is "42nd".

3 minutes ago, RatKnight said:

Ah, yes.... the age old "insult the person, not the argument".

I have intentionally, throughout this thread, avoided name calling, or attacks on people.  Attacking ideas, opinions... all of that is fine.  Attacking people just proves that you have nothing intelligent to say.

Just ignore and report him like I did for making assumption about my username and avatar (which is against TOS).

2 minutes ago, Waifu4Life said:

You know, not because weed is legal in Canada means that you should smoke it.

Once again, if you have something to say, say it.   Otherwise you are just being childish (apologies if you are, in fact, a child)

1 minute ago, evelynharthbrooke said:

Madison does have stuff to lose. If a lawsuit is filed if the allegations turn out to be false, and she's found guilty, she will more than likely have to pay LMG monetary damages on top of fully retracting her statements or even be sent to jail for lying about a serious offense.

So no, she doesn't not have anything to lose.

No, monetary compensations usually have limits in BC, also, she is based in States. Another point, it also depends on the entities financial capability, people can always claim bankruptcy. Also courts usually don't throw sentences at accusers, for social reasons. 

6 minutes ago, evelynharthbrooke said:

But regardless as to what they have posted, please don't insult someone over their username or avatar. It is unkind. You may have valid concerns regarding the material of what they post, but you don't have to resort to insults or attacks.

And that’s your biggest problem in this thread? Not the rampant misogyny, not the cringy posts about “making LTT great again”?

This community needs a deep look back at itself. And a ton of grass touching. 

Just now, Waifu4Life said:

Just ignore and report him like I did for making assumption about my username and avatar (which is against TOS).

No, I think that discourse is healthy and should be encouraged.  I would rather convince through discussion and debate then through removing someone from a platform.

The civil and well reasoned discussion really have fallen on this one, hum?

This font is amazing.

2 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

Allegations aren't proof unless substantiated with evidence which there has been none so far from Madison. 

This is true.  

This is where the legal processes come into play.  The hard reality is that any investiation done by or paid for by company A will find that Company A did little-nothing wrong.  While counsel retained by person B will find everything wrong.  Then we have a trial in court and a judge and jury have to try the facts. This is something that won't be resolved, really resolved, for at a minimum 3 months or at most  a year. 

5 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

So you are saying she is lying?