Does anyone know where i can find this exact ribbon cable for my laptop. Any help would be great.

I have a cheap evoo ev-c-116-1 that my sister gave me but the usb port, headphone jack and sd card reader don't work, because the ribbon cable i have now in the laptop has a little split in the body of the ribbon, which causes these ports to not function. It's a 40 pin ribbon, but i can't find it anywhere. i don't know about these ribbons so i don't know if i can use another ribbon with the same specs. Any help would be great

s-l1600.jpg

10 minutes ago, Mingus Muncher said:

How did you get this photo?

I got it from a ebay photo, but this is the only one i found with the ribbon cable. But i already have multple  boards with the sd card, headphone jack, and sd card, so i dont need another, just the ribbon

Just now, OptiplexSleepz said:

I got it from a ebay photo, but this is the only one i found with the ribbon cable. But i already have multple  boards with the sd card, headphone jack, and sd card, so i dont need another, just the ribbon

the simplest answer is always the right one, just look up the serial and buy that, if that doesnt work just buy one with the board

13 minutes ago, Mingus Muncher said:

the simplest answer is always the right one, just look up the serial and buy that, if that doesnt work just buy one with the board

okay thanks