Need Car Inverter (or battery powered inverter) with quiet fan

cloneman

It looks like almost every car inverter with a wattage greater than 75W has a fan , and many of them can get quite loud, even at low loads. 
If you choose pure sine wave, there are even less options, which means less reviews online on fan noise.

I want to get the most value for my investment, while not compromising on fan noise when drawing low loads (e.g. 60 Watts).

I may be willing to spend more if there are  additional features like:

- Builtin-battery

- Ability to recharge while in use (run an appliance off inverter battery while inverter battery is being recharged by the car)

- Hybrid fan 0rpm at low loads

- pure sine wave

- high wattage

I don't need ALL of these, but i'm trying to optimize my purchase by getting the most features at the lowest price. 

6 minutes ago, cloneman said:

It looks like almost every car inverter with a wattage greater than 75W has a fan , and many of them can get quite loud, even at low loads. 
If you choose pure sine wave, there are even less options, which means less reviews online on fan noise.

I want to get the most value for my investment, while not compromising on fan noise when drawing low loads (e.g. 60 Watts).

I may be willing to spend more if there are  additional features like:

- Builtin-battery

- Ability to recharge while in use (run an appliance off inverter battery while inverter battery is being recharged by the car)

- Hybrid fan 0rpm at low loads

- pure sine wave

- high wattage

I don't need ALL of these, but i'm trying to optimize my purchase by getting the most features at the lowest price. 

Is a Jackery 300 in your budget? That would tick all your boxes.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

300$ is over budget, yes. Good to know that it exists though.

There are high wattage (1000W) inverters that show up on facebook marketplace for 60$ sometimes.

Is there a general-purpose lithium battery pack that I can connect to those that would be safe and more cost effective than buying pre-built power station? I'm avoiding lead-acid mainly due to the size and weight, (and I assume slow recharging) 

Not really unless you're going to go full DIY.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

14 hours ago, cloneman said:

300$ is over budget, yes. Good to know that it exists though.

They pop up on eBay for well under $200 fairly regularly. The 240 and 160 models go for even less, but they don't recharge as quickly.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Have a look at Victron Phoenix inverters.

Few videos have them as pretty quiet, pure sine wave, good quality.