MSI 7900 xtx gaming trio classic GPU has different numbered Power stage phases... Is this a concern?

Suncei

I recently purchased a MSI Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX GAMING TRIO CLASSIC 24G from newegg.  I also purchased a custom waterblock for this GPU.  As I began to breakdown the GPU to install the waterblock, I noticed that the Power Stage phases were different in color and numbering, as shown in the attached picture.  Some are R12 and others R15.  All the videos I've seen of people breaking these down, show all R15 units.  Is this a concern?  Did they install older model, less efficient or powerful hardware?  Should I be concerned about anything or am I just overthinking?  Thanks! 

20230731_211014.jpg

This is a mass-produced item. So if one looks like that, they all look like that. If this was an issue, you'd have people reporting it all over the place.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

yea, all images I've seen, show them all as R15.  Never seen an MSI 7900xtx card breakdown that shows the PSB, so I can't say it is consistent on MSI cards or not.  I'll have to build my system and see.  Anything I should look out for in testing, that would show a problem caused by this concern?