24" IPS monitor vs G sync 24" TN panel

ClarmonkGaming

Should I get a 24" IPS monitor vs G sync 24" TN panel. I will be using it for Gaming, Browsing and Programming  

ips

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Okay any recommendations I am torn between a 

Dell UltraSharp U2412M

AOC D2357PH

ASUS MX239H

and is 27" to bog for 1920x1080 resolution 

Depends. Is it a good TN panel? I hate internet shopping for monitors, it's such a lottery.

I would get the cheapest IPS monitor. Plane and simple :P 

it is a

ASUS VG248QE with g sync

I Have that monitor (without g-sync) and in "normal" mode colours are not that satisfying. But, with lightboost enabled, other than being much smoother than 144hz, colours are MUCH better. Then, if you run lightboost probably you'll be happy with its colours and its smoothness (if you can run games @ more than 100fps). That said, If you're mainly gaming (especially fps) with your pc then I can definitely give you the advice to go with the asus, if not simply don't, you should choose an ips imho. If you don't know, maybe a ips monitor with a low response time like the eizo fs2333 could be a good choice. Sry for my bad english

I would get the cheapest IPS monitor. Plane and simple :P

I see wat you did there

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Colour shifts are a huge pain in the ass to live with, 1ms or not. I would never spend more than 100 dollars on any monitor that uses a TN panel.