Hi guys is Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT compatible with the Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G. Thanks

Hi guys is Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT compatible with the Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G. Thanks

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi guys is Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT compatible with the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G. Thanks

That depends on what you mean by compatible ?

Those two cars probably use similar drivers, but this is not 100% the same card. The 6750XT is a refresh of the 6700XT and is a bit faster.

If you are asking if you can use the same cables and monitors with these two cards, yes you can.

Hope that helps.

17 minutes ago, Fre_mis said:

Hi guys is Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT compatible with the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G. Thanks

Do you mean in terms of Crossfire compatibility or swapping out a 6700XT for a 6750XT?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 minutes ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

That depends on what you mean by compatible ?

Those two cars probably use similar drivers, but this is not 100% the same card. The 6750XT is a refresh of the 6700XT and is a bit faster.

If you are asking if you can use the same cables and monitors with these two cards, yes you can.

Hope that helps.

The Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT is a waterblock from AlphaCool and I was wondering if the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G can be monte on this specific waterblock, overwise what waterblock can I buy who would suit the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G.

2 minutes ago, AlTech said:

Do you mean in terms of Crossfire compatibility or swapping out a 6700XT for a 6750XT?

The Eisblock Aurora Acryl GPX-A Radeon RX 6700XT is a waterblock from AlphaCool and I was wondering if the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G can be monte on this specific waterblock, overwise what waterblock can I buy who would suit the MSI AMD Radeon™ RX 6750 XT GAMING X TRIO 12G.

On 7/24/2023 at 4:40 PM, Fre_mis said:

It is hard to tell without looking at the two cards side by side. The block waterblock needs to fit the new card perfectly so the cooling is done adequately.

Personally, I'd use the 6750XT with the included air cooler. The TDP of this card is around 250W and can be easily air-cooled and should be pretty silent unless you always use it under heavy load.

Good luck !