What is the best gpu that can run this weird avf 650w psu?

momot

I bought this psu like a week ago because im wonder "why it so cheap and 650w?" , So i tried the psu and work fine but i didn't try any gpu yet. My friend said to me "try small gpu like 750 or 650" but nah i don't have those gpu. So what is the best gpu for this goffy psu?

I've never heard of this brand before.

A quick search turned up a tomshardware post about it being low quality and an image search showed them advertising an included power cable.

I'm not sure I'd personally plug this into any computer component.

I have used cheap PSUs for things like random 3.3/5/12V devices like a hair trimmer, fans and lights. That's about the most I'd trust it with.

Given that you bought it a week ago, could you still return it?

I would probably trust anything from a reputable brand in the budget section on the PSU tier list on this forum over whatever this thing is.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

This is a piece of junk.

https://www.store.pcimage.com.my/avf-power-supply/avf-extreme-650w-psu-ver-2-2-20-4pin-1-12cm-fan

ATX2.2 from 15 years ago.

Supporting the latest Core2Duo and Phenom. WTF!

600w and only one PCI-e and one 4 pin CPU connector.

2 fake 12v rails with 300w each. I doubt it can handle 300w at all.

Not a PSU I recommnd to use in any system.

bLyn7LJ.thumb.jpeg.3ec86d33db95d13046d579332086af1a.jpeg

Yeah Honestly I would not trust this PSU, try finding a budget Corsair,EVGA or Seasonic Model they are very good trusted brands

Grab a Corsair CX650 for Micro Center for like 80 Bucks then get a Radeon RX 6600 instead of buying a GTX 750 or 650, Kepler and Maxwell are not good anymore in 2023 

Get a Radeon RX 6600 for $170 Brand New and Use that with the Corsair CX650

Hope I helped

***APPLE FAN***

Daily Driver

MacBook Pro (M2 Pro) (14-inch)

Main PC Specs

i7-13700K

RTX 3090

1 hour ago, DJ46 said:

I've never heard of this brand before.

A quick search turned up a tomshardware post about it being low quality and an image search showed them advertising an included power cable.

I'm not sure I'd personally plug this into any computer component.

I have used cheap PSUs for things like random 3.3/5/12V devices like a hair trimmer, fans and lights. That's about the most I'd trust it with.

Given that you bought it a week ago, could you still return it?

I would probably trust anything from a reputable brand in the budget section on the PSU tier list on this forum over whatever this thing is.

LMBO....WOOOOW, thats a baaaad PSU. Thats got to be the worst marketing for a psu ive seen yet, includes power cable. Not laughing at you OP, just the psu and the companys horrible marketing. We used to call these types gutless wonders in the jonnyguru days.