Cool Idea for a Unique PC

Hello,

I'm looking at building a new pc soon. I want to make my build unique. What are some unique ideas you have for a pc build? Thanks in advance!

-Hippeminecraft

Make a case out of Noctua fans

f47f69b778dd78ea657c5ddbc089a26c.png

Put Noctua badges on the fan hubs 

22808.jpg

Edit: Basically, pick a part and build your theme around it. The part could be anything and not necessarily a system component. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm a fan of cases that a video game themed. Like a case that looks like a grass block from Minecraft, a TF2 crate, etc...

An iconic object from a game, really.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I don't see cases and colours as unique, they are but... I think a more unique feature to custom PC is cooling. I particularity think finding a way to not waste the heat energy produced by dual gpu and overclocked cpu rigs is a unique feature. For example a whole custom loop that runs outside and cooled by a backyard pool or heats a homes floors or perhaps have the custom loop linked with a HVAC system the build could be in a 900D and I wouldn't care. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

build your pc inside your car with watercooling. so you can game or something while driving.

Best Pimp My Ride/PC idea ever.

pimpusq.jpg

4105001888_26654d55c3.jpg

Heck, Linus is a part of this.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I've seen it done on a motor (working one with a budget pc together with it. but I don't know how he rides it.

I've done one using a bicycle (with side car lol kinda hard to balance it out without that or side wheels). It looks nice and all but had to remove it since theft is the hip lately.

Live your life like a dream.