Which 120mm fans with lowest

jonnyyyl

I got a silverstone GD08 workstation with no OC here, which only fits 120mm fans. I'm trying to find good solid high performance 120mm fans with very noise.

Which one do you recommend? I saw noctua came out with these "industrial fans"

Noctuas IndustrialPPC fan's will be very quiet but have great performance. Plus they look a lot better than the original Noctuas.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I would go with Scythe GTs or Noctuas.

He wants "very noise" not little noise. Let's find him some 4000RPM fans 

Lets get this man deltas ASAP. Put 50 of these in your pc http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835706043&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

-DISCLAIMER- DO NOT ACTUALLY BUY THESE!

Strap a 747 engine to it

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSllkFWVhJI

these deltas? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

lol

whops

i was referring to very, perfectly quiet fans.

not sure what I was thinking at the time when I was writing up the title, think I was distracted when a coworker came up to me lol.

lol

whops

i was referring to very, perfectly quiet fans.

not sure what I was thinking at the time when I was writing up the title, think I was distracted when a coworker came up to me lol.

Noiseblocker E-loops

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I would go with Scythe GTs or Noctuas.

Scythe GTs are not great case fans.. 

They are good and quiet for radiator applications, but rubbish for case fans 

Noctua NF-P12 (PWM version if you can control it), with either the LNA or ULNA depending on how quiet you want it versus airflow.

Dang it, we need standards around here. OP didn't list if he was controlling these fans in any way.

Like uhm.. Noiseblocker PL1. That could run from 12v and be quiet. Or those terrible Corsair Quiet Edition fans, those are ok at 12v.

NB PLPS PWMs are awesome. Gelids are awesome too if you can control them.

Dang it, we need standards around here. OP didn't list if he was controlling these fans in any way.

I know right..

There should be a guideline on HOW to ask a question as a sticky at the top of each of the sub-forums...

I just love how each forum is full of the same question asked 30 times in 3 different ways  :lol:  :D

sorry guys /.\

wrote this post in a rush at the office.

i dont have any plans to control the fans, i'm just gonna set them to 20%-40% max

Noiseblocker E-loops.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Scythe GTs are not great case fans..

They are good and quiet for radiator applications, but rubbish for case fans

False. Since a case is usually filtered, that is an obstruction. And what works best for moving air through obstructions? Oh yes, pressure fans... Conventional airflow fans are only really good nowadays for low fpi rads and heatsinks, or for redirecting airflow in the case

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]