Alexis Ohanian puts net neutrality ads around DC

Alexis Ohanian puts net neutrality ads around DC

As you may or may not know there was a kickstarter started by co-creator of Reddit Alexis Ohanian to raise money to put a billboard outside the FCC building that said "Don't Mess with the internet" or some equivalent. Wellll it's not a billboard but it does have alot more information and a lot more people will be able to see it as well so im ok with it. I'm hoping that this will get more people involved and make the FCC and ISP's realize that we aren't just a fly that's annoying them. They need to realize that we are more like an abusive mom that's watching them do their school assignments and that we will beat them will a wooden stick if they are not done correctly or something.

Beat with a stick hell no, time to man up and get the flail out, if the FCC was my children then their gonna get beaten so bad that it hurts when they breath

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Beat with a stick hell no, time to man up and get the flail out, if the FCC was my children then their gonna get beaten so bad that it hurts when they breath

reported for child abuse. 

jk. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

reported for child abuse. 

jk. :P

is that child abuse, hmm, how are my parents, hell how is the whole of my family not in jail

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

is that child abuse, hmm, how are my parents, hell how is the whole of my family not in jail

depends on the whoop assing you get.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Nevermind.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive.