my graphic dont spin fan

My fans of my graphic do not want to turn, I have disassembled and tested separately and if they work, it is a problem on her motherboard.
I already tried with msi afterburner software to move the speed and they do not rotate.
model nvidia 1660 super evga

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-04 031035.png

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Thats normal.

If the card doesnt run hot enough the fans wont turn on.

Play a game and itll start running in no time

I know, but they stopped working. I already tried an msi afterburner software to move the speed and they do not rotate.

1 hour ago, angelware77 said:

I know, but they stopped working. I already tried an msi afterburner software to move the speed and they do not rotate.

Did you try plugging the fans in a mobo header ?

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

If you were able to play a game without the game causing a crash to the desktop then it was simply working fine. if the card was overheating it would shutdown.

only way to test is to use HWinfo64 as it will register the temps and it will list the fan speed on the gpu.

In MSI afterburner fan speeds stay on Auto unless you use the settings tab and select manual for fan curves 

If the fan controller on the card is defunct and your games are not pushing the card beyond it temperature failsafes then as you have it dissasembled already just replace the cooler minus the fans and shroud and add regular fans and connect to your PC motherboard. there you can create a fan curve and whilst not pretty the cooling performance will be fine.

Lots of people in the past used to do the case fan mods on GPUs in the past for better performance. plenty of youtube guides even LTT did one.

2 hours ago, johnno23 said:

If you were able to play a game without the game causing a crash to the desktop then it was simply working fine. if the card was overheating it would shutdown.

only way to test is to use HWinfo64 as it will register the temps and it will list the fan speed on the gpu.

In MSI afterburner fan speeds stay on Auto unless you use the settings tab and select manual for fan curves 

If the fan controller on the card is defunct and your games are not pushing the card beyond it temperature failsafes then as you have it dissasembled already just replace the cooler minus the fans and shroud and add regular fans and connect to your PC motherboard. there you can create a fan curve and whilst not pretty the cooling performance will be fine.

Lots of people in the past used to do the case fan mods on GPUs in the past for better performance. plenty of youtube guides even LTT did one.

I was thinking like the fans if they work separately, put an extension cable from them to the motherboard

that works if the fans operate but i was unsure if it was the fans or the fan controller on the GPU ?

HWinfo64 can read fan speeds if they kick in when gaming if you just run sensor panel in the background. 

here is my GPU info but idle right now and only running desktop and replying here.

the card an MSI 3080 Suprim has a fullwater block so no fan speed is recorded but lots of other relevant GPU info is shown so just in case you do not have HWinfo64 installed I highly recommend you download it.

image.png.a3406ea33a30d42c9bb6fbc2579b2238.png