I was SO happy to see the new GameLinked channel launched... But the behind-the-camera talking decision is a huge mistake!!!

Mr_Viper

Idk, I like the background commentary. The last game linked episode I watched was hilarious.

52 minutes ago, TeraSeraph said:

Idk, I like the background commentary. The last game linked episode I watched was hilarious.

Can you actually hear it?

6 hours ago, Erioch said:

Can you actually hear it?

yep, which ever feminine voice was giving the background commentary was loud and clear. Honestly the chemistry  was quite good, enough that it had me wanting a cohost for the show.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:53 PM, bhop_monster_jam said:

I don't watch TL, but on ShortCircuit, I really don't like it. Just mic them up, I don't want to have to purposefully rely on subtitles. 

Welcome to life on non-native speakers 😄

Anyway, ShortCircuit was originally made to represent old-school LTT where it was just Linus and Luke/Ed/Brandon on camera. So the back and forth with camera person comes from that. It also follows the lines of more vlog-style of main channel videos. And as said in (I think) NCIX-Esther video (or one with Linus' sister), giving David mic would make things even more chaotic. On SC set they are so close to main mic that you can usually get the info without subtitles too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv