Crytek Shares Secrets of Using Xbox One eSRAM’s Full Potential

JAKEBAB

You're kidding right? This whole shading thing is about getting great results with using less resources. Aka playing well on the system.

Reread his post. He is saying they should focus less on graphics and more on actual gameplay, and I agree.

I think Yahtzee's term "spunkgargleweewee" sums up a lot of modern games.

Reread his post. He is saying they should focus less on graphics and more on actual gameplay, and I agree.

I think Yahtzee's term "spunkgargleweewee" sums up a lot of modern games.

He is saying both. He said they should focus making games that play well and are interesting compared to stuff that just looks good. I would first say the whole point of the topic is about making the games play well. A game is interesting in the eye of the beholder. Of course game play comes first and I don't think anyone would disagree even the developers of the games. I believe they think they are trying to make interesting games from a game play stand point. Problem is not everyone agrees. Now, with the idea of better graphics I would say better graphics is a reason why many of us on LTT forum play on PC. Play a game such as Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is a lot better on a new console or PC then a 360 or ps3 because the graphics bring a better immersive experience and makes the game feel better. Of course a game is fun if the gameplay is fun. People still play tetris.

Consoles will never be that great graphically, so maybe companies should focus on making GOOD GAMES for a change...

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.