Show off your case

Tech is Key

I want to know what awesome case you have or want for your PC and what case you recommend for style and look whether its a case you modded or had modded. (I really like white cases)

do you want us to show off the full rig or just the case? here's mine, Fractal Arc Mini R2 (there also happens to be a computer inside).

other than a few drilled holes to mount the pump, the case is unmodded. I definitely recommend it. Clean looks, easy to build in and very good build quality. Included fans are also pretty good.

gmxVxxE.jpg

double post, any mod please delete this

I've got the Antec 300.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I have an R4, you see them a lot round here.

Black with window the only "Mod" I have done would be my lighting, with controls behind the 2nd 5.25" bay cover, am I allowed to plug the video on it explaining (and showing) it?

Would definitely recommend it, I had an issue where the power button was broken but Fractal Design sent be a new cable kit that didn't show up, so they sent another, 2 days after the 2nd one arrived the 1st one arrived. Great customer service.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

gallery_16690_297_321026.jpg

Not the best case but definitely not the worst. Its great for its price, its the zalman z9 or as i call it the zalmanosaurus

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-v2010/

Also in signature.  I've got the silver version, not the black as shown in the link.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

do you want us to show off the full rig or just the case? here's mine, Fractal Arc Mini R2 (there also happens to be a computer inside).

other than a few drilled holes to mount the pump, the case is unmodded. I definitely recommend it. Clean looks, easy to build in and very good build quality. Included fans are also pretty good.

gmxVxxE.jpg

you can show the internals if you like and sweet case btw

Corsair 600T

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

dude that is freakin sick very nice

thanks man 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

thanks man 

and tripple monitors that is impressive (I saw the 3 monitors from the profile pic)

and tripple monitors that is impressive (I saw the 3 monitors from the profile pic)

thanks i like to play game over it alot 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Here's a few, my camera is absolutely atrocious.

8JDMG.jpg

8JDWO.jpg

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Here's a few, my camera is absolutely atrocious.

8JDMG.jpg

8JDWO.jpg

very nice big and stylish with the whole red and black

Just got this case last Friday, I'm in love

Posted Image

Posted Image

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers