searching for an invoice system and payment system

Dear

I am searching for an invoice and billing system i have been searching for a few days but found nothing that fits for me.

I gonna use this for invoicing and online payments.

It should be easy to use, dutch translated and must also work with our currency €

what does it need to do:

make everywhere an invoice on iphone, ipad, android or browser

stores every invoice at a server

sends an email to the customer with the invoice they need to pay. with warning emails when they are close to a overdue

easy listing of invoices that are overdue

Greets

| i7 5820K @4.1GHz | Asus X99 Sabertooth | 1X 850evo 500Gb__1X 840evo 250Gb | Asus GTX 680 TOP | 4x 8GB Corsair 2666Mhz 32GB | Corsair H100i in Pull | Corsair HX 850 | Corsair carbide 540 AIR | Windows 8.1Pro __ Windows 10Pro | 3x LG 23ea63 | Corsair k95 RGB | Corsair m65 RGB | Edifier S530D | Corsair Void Wireless | D-link dir868L | linksys E4200 (repeater) | synology ds415+ with 4x 3TB seagate hdd Raid 5 |

Photography Tarbax

Quickbooks. Just what you're looking for. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Paypal?

sorry that i was forgotten to tell.

bare minimum requirement

maestro, bancontact (mistercash), paypal

if avalible

ideal, mastercard, visa, ing homepay

Thanks

| i7 5820K @4.1GHz | Asus X99 Sabertooth | 1X 850evo 500Gb__1X 840evo 250Gb | Asus GTX 680 TOP | 4x 8GB Corsair 2666Mhz 32GB | Corsair H100i in Pull | Corsair HX 850 | Corsair carbide 540 AIR | Windows 8.1Pro __ Windows 10Pro | 3x LG 23ea63 | Corsair k95 RGB | Corsair m65 RGB | Edifier S530D | Corsair Void Wireless | D-link dir868L | linksys E4200 (repeater) | synology ds415+ with 4x 3TB seagate hdd Raid 5 |

Photography Tarbax

My friend does SEO and builds sites for some pretty big companies and he's been using Paypal for the last 8 years and has little problems once you have a verified account by linking it to your bank account.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

My friend does SEO and builds sites for some pretty big companies and he's been using Paypal for the last 8 years and has little problems once you have a verified account by linking it to your bank account.

here in Belgium is Paypal not as popular as in other country's.

Photography Tarbax

here in Belgium is Paypal not as popular as in other country's.

People can pay with their credit cards so they don't need PayPal but IDK if it's available in Belgium. https://merchant.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/accept_credit_cards

You should really look into purpose made accounting programs, such packages often feature everything from card payments and cash payments to working with company's stocks and other finances.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

People can pay with their credit cards so they don't need PayPal but IDK if it's available in Belgium. https://merchant.paypal.com/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=merchant/accept_credit_cards

the most popular payment card is bancontact(mister cash) more than 90% of all transactions are done with it. there few people in belgium that have a credit card.

Photography Tarbax

the most popular payment card is bancontact(mister cash) more than 90% of all transactions are done with it. there few people in belgium that have a credit card.

I found this but Firefox doesn't translate so IDK. https://www.sisow.nl/

Many big institutes tend not to go with paypal because they always try to rip you off in any way possible. If you were to receive payments over £10,000 per day then they would start to ask you to sign a subscription where you'd have to pay a huge percentage to stick to their service. I wouldn't recommend using paypal if you were to receive big payments instead use something else such as Stripe