Best 450 EURO build

Budget (including currency): 450 euros

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming valorant,csgo, and fortnite. I wanted to play wz2 but will not stream it.

Whats the best 450 euro build in the netherlands that can play warzone 2.0 and STREAM csgo, valorant, and fortnite.

Go used. My Ryzen 1600AF is still going strong and I would expect to be able to find a combination of Intel 8th gen+ or AMD Ryzen MoBo, RAM and CPU for ~120, 150€ depending on the components and a whole computer for about 450. I would steer clear of VEGA GPUs (both the 64 and 56 are prone to failing from what I heard) and try to get a post Nvidia 10 or AMD VEGA GPU, but that is about it.
Newer is of course better, but I would stick with a Ryzen 7 or better and at least a six-core i5 or better, unless you plan on leveraging your GPU to stream.

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

At such a low price, new machines are actually a pretty bad deal.

Get some used old system, like 9th gen i5/i7 or AMD equivalent for 300eur. Ones without GPU's but decent rest should go for that price. Then you have some 150eur left over to get something like a used 5600XT or 5700XT if you're lucky. Don't look at NVIDIA as they're overpriced, even in the used market, made worse by many people being in denial that their GPU's aren't worth 90% of the value as when they bought new.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

1 hour ago, Bismut said:

Go used. My Ryzen 1600AF is still going strong and I would expect to be able to find a combination of Intel 8th gen+ or AMD Ryzen MoBo, RAM and CPU for ~120, 150€ depending on the components and a whole computer for about 450. I would steer clear of VEGA GPUs (both the 64 and 56 are prone to failing from what I heard) and try to get a post Nvidia 10 or AMD VEGA GPU, but that is about it.
Newer is of course better, but I would stick with a Ryzen 7 or better and at least a six-core i5 or better, unless you plan on leveraging your GPU to stream.

Can i go with a R7-5700g and use the intergrated graphics because i dont really play gpu intensive games?

9 minutes ago, AngerIssuFlo said:

Can i go with a R7-5700g and use the intergrated graphics because i dont really play gpu intensive games?

I thought that Warzone and Valo were fairly GPU intense, but I guess you could if you needed new components? Look up some benchmarks and then compare them to a 5600XT/5700XT or another cheap-ish but recent GPU, they should offer way more performance (but also draw more power, require a better PSU and so on) for the same money as a new rig.

Trans Rights!

2 minutes ago, Bismut said:

I thought that Warzone and Valo were fairly GPU intense, but I guess you could if you needed new components? Look up some benchmarks and then compare them to a 5600XT/5700XT or another cheap-ish but recent GPU, they should offer way more performance (but also draw more power, require a better PSU and so on) for the same money as a new rig.

i also could take a rx 470 8gb for 35 bucks adn use that to encode.

Do yo have a build currently? Sometimes it is possible to upgrade existing builds for much cheaper than going all new even if it was very outdated

Just now, melitopoltokmak said:

Do yo have a build currently? Sometimes it is possible to upgrade existing builds for much cheaper than going all new even if it was very outdated

nope, this is my firts build

9 minutes ago, AngerIssuFlo said:

i also could take a rx 470 8gb for 35 bucks adn use that to encode.

That is dirt cheap, although I am not sure how much power it draws. Look up some comparison videos between it and the 5700Gs GPU for performance and decide based off of that.

Trans Rights!

3 minutes ago, Bismut said:

That is dirt cheap, although I am not sure how much power it draws. Look up some comparison videos between it and the 5700Gs GPU for performance and decide based off of that.

its 2 times better, so should i buy it?

Just now, AngerIssuFlo said:

its 2 times better, so should i buy it?

Yes, 35€ is really cheap. What are the other specs on your system, what CPU and so on are you planning on using?

It might die soon-ish (those cards are getting old) and will draw more power than the iGPU, but it will do just fine until you upgrade. Does it come with a warranty?

Trans Rights!

1 minute ago, Bismut said:

Yes, 35€ is really cheap. What are the other specs on your system, what CPU and so on are you planning on using?

It might die soon-ish (those cards are getting old) and will draw more power than the iGPU, but it will do just fine until you upgrade. Does it come with a warranty?

yes, it comes with warranty. I wanted to pair it with a R5 3600 maybe.

yes, it comes with warranty. I wanted to pair it with a R5 3600 maybe.

That sounds like a steal, go for it. Can you stretch your budget to a R7 3700 to have more cores/threads to dedicate to streaming? What PSU are you planning on using, and how much RAM will you have? Can you just drop the parts list on here?

Trans Rights!

1 hour ago, AngerIssuFlo said:

Valorant, Csgo (CS2 soon), Fortnite abd Warzone 2 are intensive games. Non graphically intensive games would be things like Don't Starve, Disco Elysium, Sims 4 and Darkest Dungeon. You're not planning to only play such light games?

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

1 hour ago, Bismut said:

That sounds like a steal, go for it. Can you stretch your budget to a R7 3700 to have more cores/threads to dedicate to streaming? What PSU are you planning on using, and how much RAM will you have? Can you just drop the parts list on here?

They dont sell one. Any alternatives?

Any alternatives?

Ebay, or your local version of Craigslist, Kijiji or Gumtree?

Trans Rights!

Just now, Bismut said:

Ebay, or your local version of Craigslist, Kijiji or Gumtree?

Nope. And i dont really like buying used parts. The only R7 under 200 is the R7 5700g with the rx 470 8gb

And i dont really like buying used parts

You do not have to, I would highly recommend it though. I saved like 100€ on my graphics card, 35€ on my PSU (it was like new though) and 150€ on my motherboard by buying them used. I could buy another one with the money saved there, which is why I really recommend buying used (especially if you upgrade/tinker anyway)

Trans Rights!

Just now, Bismut said:

You do not have to, I would highly recommend it though. I saved like 100€ on my graphics card, 35€ on my PSU (it was like new though) and 150€ on my motherboard by buying them used. I could buy another one with the money saved there, which is why I really recommend buying used (especially if you upgrade/tinker anyway)

I could go with a R5 5600 non-x or x

I could go with a R5 5600 non-x or x

For a similar price to a 3600? Go for it, just make sure the MoBo is compatible.

Trans Rights!

2 minutes ago, Bismut said:

For a similar price to a 3600? Go for it, just make sure the MoBo is compatible.

The ryzen 5 5600 non-x is about 139 (w/ amd stock cooler included) + 3,95 shipping. The ryzen 5 5600 x is about 160 (w/ amd stock cooler included) + 3,95 shipping. The ryzen 5 3600 is about 100-ish (w/ Deepcool gammax 400v2) + 3,95 shipping.

The ryzen 5 5600 non-x is about 139 (w/ amd stock cooler included) + 3,95 shipping. The ryzen 5 5600 x is about 160 (w/ amd stock cooler included) + 3,95 shipping. The ryzen 5 3600 is about 100-ish (w/ Deepcool gammax 400v2) + 3,95 shipping.

It is up to you to decide whether the performance improvements are worth it. I would strongly consider a used CPU too, since they do not die fast enough for Ryzen 5000 to be a big gamble.
Speaking of used: RAM dies so rarely that most manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty. Just a thought.

Trans Rights!

3 minutes ago, Bismut said:

It is up to you to decide whether the performance improvements are worth it. I would strongly consider a used CPU too, since they do not die fast enough for Ryzen 5000 to be a big gamble.
Speaking of used: RAM dies so rarely that most manufacturers offer a lifetime warranty. Just a thought.

what cpu would you reccomend for used?

2 minutes ago, AngerIssuFlo said:

what cpu would you reccomend for used?

A Ryzen 7, since you plan on streaming. A 3700 or 5700 (both X or non-X) would be good, especially if you can get either for the price of a new R5

Trans Rights!

8 minutes ago, Bismut said:

A Ryzen 7, since you plan on streaming. A 3700 or 5700 (both X or non-X) would be good, especially if you can get either for the price of a new R5

should i also use 32gb of ram or will 16gb be enough?

edit: cpu