question about upgrading or building pc

AmirAcle

5k or 10k in what currency? You might upgrade your CPU at some point but that's a damn good rig. Doing better than I am.

I try to be respectful. If I ever come off in a different manner, I probably don't mean to. If I don't help you sorry, if I do, mark my comment as the solution. 

1 minute ago, Wardus said:

5k or 10k in what currency? You might upgrade your CPU at some point but that's a damn good rig. Doing better than I am.

CAD CURRENCY

3 hours ago, AmirAcle said:

CAD

Plenty. But the upgrade you need right now with your resolution target is just a new GPU and maybe a new PSU to accommodate it. Also remove the front panel of that H710i or replace the front intake with a very static pressure heavy fan like Arctic P14 or even Noctua NF-F14.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

is my cpu good enough ? i have good psu i dont need more than 1000 

5-10K Canadian dollars? Wtf? That's way too big of a budget. 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450-PLUS-GAMING CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix EVA Edition 12GB OC Cooling: 3x Noctua NF-A14, 1x Corsair ML140 RGB Elite, 360mm EKWB EK-AIO RGB all-in-one cooler Monitors: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ (portrait 2560x1440) & ASUS ROG Strix XG349C (ultrawide 3440x1440) Peripherals: Logitech G915, G502, G733 OS: Windows 11 64-bit

2 hours ago, GamerMoment said:

5-10K Canadian dollars? Wtf? That's way too big of a budget. 

Yes Canadian 

14 hours ago, AmirAcle said:

Yes Canadian 

6k should build you an excellent PC. Are you wanting top of the line stuff or high-end? I would wait out the next couple of months. I'm assuming Nvidia will be releasing a 4080Ti and AMD will come out with an RX 7950 XTX. Also AMD have some damage control to do so their X3D chips might see a decline in price along with an increase in quality assurance. 

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450-PLUS-GAMING CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix EVA Edition 12GB OC Cooling: 3x Noctua NF-A14, 1x Corsair ML140 RGB Elite, 360mm EKWB EK-AIO RGB all-in-one cooler Monitors: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ (portrait 2560x1440) & ASUS ROG Strix XG349C (ultrawide 3440x1440) Peripherals: Logitech G915, G502, G733 OS: Windows 11 64-bit

my goal is throw any new game into this pc without any issue with high settings lately ive been trying to play games like hogwart legacy the fps is is trash not sure its  my pc or the game....  its not trash it just changes a lot when i game or even with the Callisto protocol not all games are like that thou like dead island 2 was okay... 

i want to know if its my pc needs upgrade or its actuall the games are broken on pc...

Go to geforce experience app and optimise game. I was not impressed by Hogwarts when I first started, then optimised it and now it looks much better. I have 3070 connected to 4K TV - so DLSS got enabled.

You can run stupid tool like userbenchmark to check if your PC is running more or less optimal in comparison to other systems and components.