Hey everyone i am new here and this is my first topic! so please go easy on me  :P 

Okay, so i have been searching for a new gpu for quite some time and right now i am in a dilemma

trying to figure out wich one of these cards is better for overclocking 

Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 2GB WindForce 3X GV-N770WF3-2GD)

or

Asus GeForce GTX770 2GB DirectCU II OC

Any ideas?

post-80694-0-71267900-1399846564.jpg

post-80694-0-67427400-1399846575_thumb.j

soshite boku wa, shin sekai no kami to naru

そして僕は新世界の神となる

(I'll be a god of a new world.)

id go with the asus card, just simply and because "Asus" never failed me 

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

Windforce for bettar cool...

And evga reference for beauty

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

There isn't much of a difference. Get whichever is cheaper. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

EVGA !! :P

Jokes aside, there is not much difference, both are solid products.

CPU: i7-4770k (LM modded) - MB: GA-Z87X-UD3H - RAM: HyperX, 16GB 1866MHz - GPU: Palit GTX 980Ti Super - Storage: 1TB HDD + 500GB/120GB SSD (850 Evo/840) - Monitor: Predator XB271HU - PSU: 700W BeQuiet 80+ Gold

I have a DCU2 770 from asus and its great

very quiet with fans at 50% and it doesnt go over 50*C

right now i have it at 1211MHz

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would go with the Gigabyte because it has a better cooler runs quieter and is probably cheaper. Although the ASUS comes with more support with their own OC software and such you should still go for the gigabyte just because of the lower temps and whisper quiet operation. I myself have a 780ti from gigabyte and it has never failed me. 

My setup

CPU i7 4770K 4.8 ghz 1.4V Motherboard MSI G-45z87 RAM 32gb 1600mhz hyperx ram GPU 3x Gtx 780ti Windforce GHZ edition Case NZXT Phantom 820 Storage 64gb SSD and a 500GB HDD PSU corsair ax1200i Display(s) 3x Acer S231HL Cooling h105 8 corsair af 120

I would go with the Gigabyte because it has a better cooler runs quieter and is probably cheaper. Although the ASUS comes with more support with their own OC software and such you should still go for the gigabyte just because of the lower temps and whisper quiet operation. I myself have a 780ti from gigabyte and it has never failed me. 

Well actually if you see benchmarks the Asus verison runs a lot cooler but also the Gigabyte version is clocked out of the box a lot higher.

(And yeah i am propably thinking the Gigabyte version too)

soshite boku wa, shin sekai no kami to naru

そして僕は新世界の神となる

(I'll be a god of a new world.)