Warhammer 40,000 Gladius RoW FREE on Steam + Final Liberation Warhammer Epic 40,000 FREE on GOG + Bonus Goodies May 25th

Paul Rudd

Warhammer 40000 Gladius Relics of War is FREE right now on Steam. 80% Very Positive reviews.

01warhammergladius.gif.7ab02d98825e90fee0811fc17527503d.gif

Free to keep when you get it before Jun 1 @ 1:00pm.

Final Liberation Warhammer Epic 40,000 is FREE right now on GOG.

01warhammerfinallib.jpg.cd48040a989275a9ec43daee68089f96.jpg

To obtain this game for free visit GOG, scroll down and you will see the Goodie Pack giveaway.

The Warhammer Skulls 2023 Digital Goodie Pack includes the following:

• Final Liberation Warhammer 40,000 - Here is the direct GOG link to this game you get in the Goodie Pack.
  • Warhammer Skulls wallpapers
  • First-month discount code for Warhammer+
  • Black Library's book extract
  • Warhammer merchandise discount
  • Cubicle 7 discount

Now for the Bonus Goodie Pack I mentioned, the Planet of Lana Goodie Pack is FREE right now on GOG. It started a couple days ago actually but I wanted to wait until today to post it since I knew there was gonna be another Goodie Pack being given out. This Planet of Lana Goodie Pack only consists of wallpapers and concept art but IMO it's got some really great wallpapers and they're all 4K quality. Personally, I used Power Toys to rescale them to 1440p to fit my monitor resolution. HIGHLY recommend picking this up for those who've yet to do so.

Oh and P.S. - Some of you may remember this post from last year(below) so don't confuse it with todays games/goodie packs as they are different...