Can I run Windows 11 on my PC?

So my PC's specs are: i3-10100, GT1030, Asus EX-B460M-V5 Mobo, 2x8GB 2400mhz ram and Team MP33 256GB M.2 SSD.

I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege at 1366x768 resolution and record it using OBS in 1080p. I want to upgrade to Windows 11 but heard that it's still not that good. I once installed the insider version back in 2021 but reverted to Windows 10 because my fps was dropping in W11 while playing Siege and running 10+ tabs in Chrome and Firefox at the same time. But I am able to do all of this in W10 smoothly. But now I want to go for 11 again and can someone tell me if it's worth it or not because I don't want my performance dropping in 11 just like I experienced in 2021. I am currently using W10 22H2. 

Also can I upgrade from W11 Media Creation Tool software and if I do that do I have to reinstall my drivers again? Or should I do a clean install (I don't have so much time for that)?

Windows 11 requires you to have a DirectX12 and at least a WDDM 2.0 driver, I have no clue if the gt 1030 has that or not. I would also say that base Windows 11 isn't great, but it is aesthetically nicer (imo). You have the TPM required and you also have the right amount of memory and storage, I also would like to warn you that it uses 64 odd GB of storage, so with your setup that would be a quarter of your storage space. I'm not sure if you'll have to reinstall any drivers with W11 Media, but I don't think I'm the right person to tell you that because I'm not 100% sure.

Seeing current updates on W11, it seems that it's catching up to prime time of W10, but still not on par.

Just stay at W10, as long as W10 updates didn't force you to update.

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

1 hour ago, VaderCraft_ said:

Windows 11 requires you to have a DirectX12 and at least a WDDM 2.0 driver, I have no clue if the gt 1030 has that or not. I would also say that base Windows 11 isn't great, but it is aesthetically nicer (imo). You have the TPM required and you also have the right amount of memory and storage, I also would like to warn you that it uses 64 odd GB of storage, so with your setup that would be a quarter of your storage space. I'm not sure if you'll have to reinstall any drivers with W11 Media, but I don't think I'm the right person to tell you that because I'm not 100% sure.

A particular variant of GT1030 supports DX12 so I have to check my model but I am pretty sure mine supports DX12.

1 hour ago, ImWilly said:

Seeing current updates on W11, it seems that it's catching up to prime time of W10, but still not on par.

Just stay at W10, as long as W10 updates didn't force you to update.

They recommended me to upgrade to 11 through windows update but I canceled that time.

1 hour ago, modassir said:

Or should I do a clean install (I don't have so much time for that)?

first of all this is a completely new os so yes u should do a clean install. and second this will probably much faster than the "upgrade" method where issues are to be expected. 

27 minutes ago, modassir said:

They recommended me to upgrade to 11

yeah, and?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

47 minutes ago, modassir said:

They recommended me to upgrade to 11 through windows update but I canceled that time.

they recommend, that doesn't mean that you have to.