Need a second opinion on my new pc build

Budget (including currency): <$2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly used for schoolwork and needs to be able to run Warzone 2.0 at 60 fps

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Upgrading from an Alienware 17 R5 gaming laptop. I chose some parts from pc part picker and am not sure if they will fit right.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LZkPRv

Your PC partpicker list doesn't work. You need to save the list and copy a sharable link. What resolution are you playing at?

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

24 minutes ago, Dick_Mannigan said:

Budget (including currency): <$2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly used for schoolwork and needs to be able to run Warzone 2.0 at 60 fps

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Upgrading from an Alienware 17 R5 gaming laptop. I chose some parts from pc part picker and am not sure if they will fit right.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/

Your monitor resolution plays a big factor on your frame rates. So what is your monitor resolution?

13 minutes ago, Why_Me said:

Your monitor resolution plays a big factor on your frame rates. So what is your monitor resolution?

I play at 1920x1080

37 minutes ago, Mr Technician said:

Your PC partpicker list doesn't work. You need to save the list and copy a sharable link. What resolution are you playing at?

I fixed the link. I play at 1920x1080

6 minutes ago, Dick_Mannigan said:

I play at 1920x1080

Then you're more than good with that build ^^

OK I see that build in the link in the OP has changed. That CM 212 isn't a cpu cooler to be recommended, that RAM you have chosen is slow as molasses and there are less expensive 850W psu's ... btw I see the budget has went from $1500 to $2000.

I would do something like this personally 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/w6cdsL

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *Intel Core i5-13600KF 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  ($292.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: *Deepcool AG620 BK ARGB 67.88 CFM CPU Cooler  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: *MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($164.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: *G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: *Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB Video Card  ($799.99 @ B&H) 
Case: Fractal Design Pop Air ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: *MSI MPG A850G PCIE5 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Operating System: *Microsoft Windows 11 Home OEM - DVD 64-bit  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1832.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-05-23 18:34 EDT-0400