Optimal Fans for radiators

So i'm almost done with my new watercooled rig, however I still can't choose my fans, I took a look at the FAQ thread but unfortunately most of the fans suggested there are out of stock on newegg, however I currently use a Xigmatek F-1255 for my present rig on the CPU heatsink, and seems to perform fairly OK, but if you guys suggest any other fans than Noctua,BitFenix and Cooler Master it would be great (note that it would be better if the fans have red LEDs)
Rosewill maybe?

Hue! The potato on the forums. Extreme Style.  "Adrenalin begins when gravity ends"~Studio Liverpool, Wipeout Fury/HD fanboy

corsiar have sp120s im not sure if they have a led edtion of that though

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

get some Noctua and there worth it just wire some red LED shining on the fan it will look good

~James

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Gentle Typhoons, Any noctua Pressure optimized fan, Delta fans, Antec truequiet pro, Noiseblocker NB loop. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

I'd suggest those black edition fans from noctua but they aren't on the radar for consumer grade stuff yet :/

Corsair sp120, Be Quiet, Gentle typhoons I don't know anymore particularly good brand:(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Noctua fan's are solid but I personally can't stand the colours...  The Corsair SP series fan's come with interchangeable coloured ring accents (red, blue and white) which look pretty pro and perform really well (just no LED's).

There does seem to be an absence of Static optimized fans with LED's.

atleast the cheap version of the SP120 that comes with the h100i have led mounts ready, u just have to drill a hole, but the legit sp120 have the rubber vibration thingy where the holes are at the h100i fans

so basicly, if u have a h100i, u can drill a little hole through the fans that comes with it.

http://gyazo.com/4326006335998aeba3fc72c644af2db7

http://gyazo.com/66ebc027d952349de7d9b672df0aa347

Gentle typhoons, noctua's and E-loops are the best performing/quiet fans money can buy.

If you want pure performance and don't care about noise get delta fans.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Noiseblocker,Alpenfohn and the ever popular GT fans (forget getting a large amount of those now,Scythe are no longer the vendor) are my recommended fans,strangely..some are recommending CM jetflo's recently...not used them so I cant comment.

If you are willing to spend the money,then Servo,Denki or San ace fans should be on your list,you just cant beat enterprise class fans.

The obsession with Noctua is not warranted,they are not good rad fans and look like a prosthetic limb.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

Scythe Gentle Typhoons get some of the best reviews and used by many, personally they are a bit boring looking and too expensive here in NZ so I have sp120's on my rads.  Check out this site for excellent reviews of fans and general watercooling components if you havent already - http://martinsliquidlab.org/

Unfortunately the static pressure (SP) series only come with interchangeable colour rings and are not offered in led models like the corsair air flow (AF) series fans .

How long is a piece of string? Depends on the RAD you are using.

For 120mm I have used Skythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpms, although they have been discontinued, so I hear.

Noiseblocker e-loops are also meant to be rated highly.

Most fans with LED's are not optimised for RADs, so get a good LED strip and chuck that in your case - at least you can unplug it and chuck it out when you grow up  :D  :P

I wouldn't touch the corsair fans with a 120mm stick, but some people seem to like them (I def don't like em' enough to pay AU$22 each)

Bitfenix Spectre Pros.

Oh my bad, those aren't SP optimized...

Noctua fan's are solid but I personally can't stand the colours...  

Exactly... I was thinking of using them on the hidden part of the radiator (top) and the Corsair ones with LED from the inner side (or the SP120 with a couple of cathodes)

EDIT: I was just browsing around when i saw those http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-cooling-fans-grills-custom/sharkoon-shark-blade-pc-cooling-fan-red.html (though i'm not sure if they are SP)

Hue! The potato on the forums. Extreme Style.  "Adrenalin begins when gravity ends"~Studio Liverpool, Wipeout Fury/HD fanboy

Exactly... I was thinking of using them on the hidden part of the radiator (top) and the Corsair ones with LED from the inner side (or the SP120 with a couple of cathodes)

EDIT: I was just browsing around when i saw those http://mnpctech.com/pc-computer-cooling-fans-grills-custom/sharkoon-shark-blade-pc-cooling-fan-red.html (though i'm not sure if they are SP)

Not a good idea having different spec fans either side of a radiator, they'll fight each other, not cool very well and it will shorten the life of the fans.