Weird audio and visual bugs going on in browsers

Hello, Recently i have been having an issue with the browsers in my pc where certain websites will produce a crackling/popping sound whenever sound is being played. For some reason however, this only happens to select websites in the browsers. Youtube and spotify sound perfectly fine but other sites like Twitch and Reddit with produce that crackling sound when audio is being played. I first saw this issue on Chrome and thought that it was just a chrome bug but I replicated it in Opera GX, Edge and Brave and saw the exact same issue. I am using wireless headphones so I switched to a wired set and could still hear it . This audio bug does not happen in other applications and games, only in the browsers.

Another thing that i have noticed is that there is also a visual bug on the browsers. Whenever I hover over things, there are some glitched lines that show up like this. image_2023-05-12_213100832.png.8a7bde176688be5bc65796eda686219d.png

again, it only happens in the browsers and not in other applications

sorry if this seems like much, this is my first time posting here and i have been trying to resolve this issue for a couple days now, Thanks!

computer specs:

windows 11

AMD ryzen 7 5700G

Nvidia 3060TI

16gb Ram

for the other components I am not sure as this is a prebuilt. Here is a link to it: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-omen-25l-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-5700g-hyperx-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-512gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-ceramic-white/6504331.p?skuId=6504331

Makes me wonder which codec each site is using.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.