Locked out of a google account on chromebook?

paulyron

A while back, i created several gmail accounts.  These are like my web browsing accounts so they are still important as i use these solely on a chromebook.  So on my chromebook, i have about 7 google accounts.  Mainly i use two of them.  The other uses i used a while back and then stopped.  

Well i tried to recently log into one of those accounts... a third account... i use to log into this account a lot a while back before i stopped and now only log into only the other two accounts.  When i tried to log in, it ask me something like i have to confirm my phone number or email for recovery?  Not sure what they mean by that... they mean just give any phone number or email for recovery?  The thing is all these gmail accounts of mine, do not have any phone number or email connected to it.  So how in the worlcan i even log back in this account?  it was basically a google dummy account i created a while back in order to use a chromebook.  Then again, all these gmail accounts i have on my gmail account are dummy accounts?  However, i wouldn't call it that because i saved a good amount of videos to the google drive on this.  Have about two personal gmail accounts that i use on my windows laptop.  So i created these gmail accounts a while back so i can log into a chromebook.

What are my options now?  Again, i never put a phone number or email recovery.  But i think its because they detected something suspicious?  Also as many of you know with a chromebook, you would enter your username and password and log in.  But why is this gmail account like this?  Now do use a free vpn thundervpn when normally using chromebook but before you enter your google account password to login, well you aren't on vpn yet right?  So why would this be an issue?  Now i can imagine it being an issue if you log in via vpn but i can't even do that on chromebook before login.  Normally after i log in, then i open thundervpn and then open chrome and web browse etc.  My other concern is i am planning to use a new chromebook.  So what happens if i log into my new chromebook with my google accounts... particularly the main ones i use for my old chromebook anit gets locked?  How wouli prevent this because my third most used google account doesn't allow me to access my account even though my passworis correct?  Now i obviously used a fake name with these google accounts for chromebook years ago.  So what can do now?  Wouli be able to access that account now by entering any new phone number or email?  Thing was it seemed to ask for my old one connected to that google account?  But i never put any.

16 minutes ago, paulyron said:

When i tried to log in, it ask me something like i have to confirm my phone number or email for recovery?  Not sure what they mean by that... they mean just give any phone number or email for recovery?  The thing is all these gmail accounts of mine, do not have any phone number or email connected to it.  So how in the worlcan i even log back in this account?

Google accounts have multiple methods of authentication,

You don't have to use the SMS authentication to login, you can use the other methods of authentication to do that.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Are you saying that i'm not locked out of that google account?  Thing is it ask for a phone number or email and seemed to ask the one that was connected with that google account.  Or it ask for any phone number or email just to confirm?  The thing is i never set any of these google accounts with any. 

So the message seemed like one would get if they tried to log in the device from another location where like it might be a hacker and that is to protect the user or not?  Again, wasn't sure what the exact message was but seem to ask for the phone number or email associated with the account.