My computer keeps freezing on the start up screen and Ive tried everything please help

ive reset the cmos, i pulled the gpu and tried it on a different computer, It works fine on the other computer, ive reseated the cpu to see if that may have been the issue. I changed up the ram and pulled 2 and only used 2 of the 4 sticks and then moved all the sticks around just in case. ive tried different monitors. I dont know what else to do. the motherboard is a asrock x99 killer and its giving an error code of 99 but its not the gpu becuase i checked it in a seperate system so I have no idea what it could be. Nothing else is plugged into a pcie slot. I do have a nvme but i dont think that would be considered pcie. Whenever i start the computer all the fans turn on it lights up and the Asrock displays on the screen and then after 1-2 seconds it freezes and the colored single dot pixels show up on the screen as you can see from the picture and thats it. It just remains like that until i turn off the computer. Ive tried going to bios and nothing happens as well.

The only thing i can think of is maybe pulling the ram and trying a whole new kit or maybe trying a new power supply but it seems everything gets power. Other than that I can only think of something on the mobo going bad but I have no idea. im lost please help.

unnamed.jpg

make sure you have no usbs plugged in so just to see if it gets past this issue, no keyboard/mouse or anything else usb related and remove all drives if you have any?, so just remove the power to the drives or data cables..

12 minutes ago, aledsav1 said:

make sure you have no usbs plugged in so just to see if it gets past this issue, no keyboard/mouse or anything else usb related and remove all drives if you have any?, so just remove the power to the drives or data cables..

this worked for whatever reason. I unplugged all sata connections along the m.2 just to make sure along with anything going into the back of the motherboard . Only thing connected was the power and the display port. I guess ill be plugging things in one at a time until i find what is making this happen?