How much I love my ISP

tp95112

You sure that 45 isn't mbit? Because then 4.5MB is kind of okay.

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

I like legit love mine, I get far higher speeds than promised... The upload on the other hand, is terrible. 

3493322633.png

I get 0.30 upload and 7mbs download. 

I get 0.30 upload and 7mbs download. 

Ouch, I'm sorry... In NZ right? Mines Australia. 

Lol gg i have 36mbps lyf is good

hellooooooooo

Its straight off speedtest and I even complain to my isp about not getting 45 they tell me and I quote "Did you try and unplug your modem for 5 minutes and plug it back in".  "Have you tried connecting to the modem instead of the router". 

Edit: From there website Download speed up to 45 Mbps

Mine isn't that bad, I suppose, slightly less than promised but then again I'm on wireless (Getting powerline ethernet adapters soon)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3493327022

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Its straight off speedtest and I even complain to my isp about not getting 45 they tell me and I quote "Did you try and unplug your modem for 5 minutes and plug it back in".  "Have you tried connecting to the modem instead of the router". 

Those are the most generic solutions I've ever heard. Stupid, stupid people.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I like legit love mine, I get far higher speeds than promised... The upload on the other hand, is terrible. 

3493322633.png

lol that the worst dl/ul ration i have ever seen, still better that mine :(

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Look at the website. It says 4.5Mb/s. Which means Megabits per second.

Even at 4.5MB/s, that's 36Mb/s, still not what he's advertised to get

lol that the worst dl/ul ration i have ever seen, still better that mine :(

YAY AUSTRALIA!

3493322633.png

How in the **************************************************************************************. I get 700kb/s down and 0.7 up and <400 ping. Fk you Telstra. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Look at the website. It says 4.5Mb/s. Which means Megabits per second.

Even at 4.5MB/s, that's 36Mb/s, still not what he's advertised to get

even isp customer support can't get that right.

Hey on the bright side your work doesn't rely on your connection right?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just sayin'...

My usually downs when its not having random lag spikes is 27 mb/s even if it is 27 thats barely half if the up to 45

My upload is 0.80mbps when it should be 1 megabit at least. My friend who lives nearby gets 2.6mbps on the same ISP in the same area. I don't know if he lives closer to the ADSL exchange or not.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

How in the **************************************************************************************. I get 700kb/s down and 0.7 up and <400 ping. Fk you Telstra. 

We're in the same location, too :/

even isp customer support can't get that right.

Hey on the bright side your work doesn't rely on your connection right?

Thank god im still a student so internet isnt the most important but since they also gave me a internet tv box its kind of important

I love my ISP. I'm supposed to have a 512kbit/s connection. It's been this way for 2 years, and oh it's free.

3493336806.png

I love my ISP...

3452132633.png

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Thank god im still a student so internet isnt the most important but since they also gave me a internet tv box its kind of important

personally that wouldn't bother me since i don't watch tv. :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

personally that wouldn't bother me since i don't watch tv. :P

I dont either but my parents and grandmother watches there asian dramas and news.

Mines ok.. My mum and dad are on virgin media and they get like 110Mb/s down and 30Mb/s up.. 

post-66710-0-05163800-1399772278.png

post-66710-0-05163800-1399772278.png