Off Topic Chit Chat

How has you guys' day been? Well it's night here so..

Mine was pretty good. I had my Math exam today and think it went well.

I also went for a small trip around the city yesterday, and I enjoyed that too.(it was only 24 hours back so why not add it here)

Spoiler

_DSC0467.thumb.JPG.621c352b2a95ab59dbdd913c8d33590d.JPG

_DSC0482.thumb.JPG.c28906e3665555c02cd3ab013df95d56.JPG

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Cool stuff at the antique store, I ended up buying the technics equalizer just because it was 5$ and like, why not

that sansui amp though, the seller knows what they have, they want a lot of money for that dope piece of 80’s kit

F13D8898-7F13-4D45-83CE-276D57F0DAD5.thumb.jpeg.a575e5156df7a8cc62d11167e5ece7bb.jpeg

5F7EE4FF-0A9E-4C3D-A1C4-D09E77DC76A0.thumb.jpeg.e48cfdde9c55125e88412a2b69916340.jpeg

6E7CA107-A39A-4B14-ADE5-04E40C3DCFB5.thumb.jpeg.d5526d0de533ab88bb5af4efc0e8907f.jpeg

On 1/29/2022 at 1:24 AM, 8tg said:

I daily use XP on the internet too.

What browser do you use?,Serpent?

Now i am partially switching from Windows 7 to Vista just for the heck of it.

I managed to get DX11 and modern applications work with Extended kernel mods,

I even managed to install newer graphics drivers that don't support vista.

It's very usable,but it has it's fair share of issues (everyone of them is fixable,though it takes time and skill to fix)

I compared gaming performance in a few games between Vista and 7,same drivers and settings:

Windows 7 performs significantly better than Vista in gaming - Seems like the thread scheduler is the main cause of the issue.

I also noticed that hard drives perform way better on Vista than they do on 7.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

2 minutes ago, Caroline said:

The one time I tried Vista it was a completely terrible experience, everything crashed at some point until the OS was ruined for no reason, not even explorer.exe would run at startup and it couldn't be run using task manager, safe mode was a mess and I ended up installing XP again.

Back in the day i ran Vista as my daily driver with no issues on a Pentium Dual Core and 2GB of RAM,

Many of the people who ran Vista on single core processors and lower than 2048MB of RAM had lots of issues and it was unusable to them.

A lot of people were misled because many manufacturers claimed that their PCs are "Vista Compatible" and yet it was completely unusable on those machines.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

2 hours ago, Vishera said:

What browser do you use?,Serpent?

On XP i usually use Firefox 52 ESR

For vista I recommend New Moon if you can find it, it’s a pale moon fork for vista

7 hours ago, 8tg said:

On XP i usually use Firefox 52 ESR

For vista I recommend New Moon if you can find it, it’s a pale moon fork for vista

I am using FireFox 68.12 ESR,

Although i can install the newest version and it will work,it has issues (text is super small everywhere)

Did you guys see this shameful act from @ArtesianBuilds hating on a woman!!! @kiapiaa_ a 23 Yong woman what a shame to discourage some trying to do something in life. If you watch these videos there full of disrespect and bullying 
Kia.thumb.png.0192368ebe698f45ba5d3211e71c5cb8.png

On 3/1/2022 at 11:58 PM, Robertshipley said:

Did you guys see this shameful act from @ArtesianBuilds hating on a woman!!! @kiapiaa_ a 23 Yong woman what a shame to discourage some trying to do something in life. If you watch these videos there full of disrespect and bullying 

So what if she is a woman? It doesn't matter whether it happens to a man,woman or an alien - It's just wrong.

Why one's gender matters to you in situations like this? - It doesn't make any sense.

I’m gonna build up a few concepts and begin a thread at some point when I have free time on new concepts for a modernized desktop pc standard. Rough idea, atx and the general assembly of a pc as we know it works, but it’s designed for an era where having a ton of cards was normal. As more things get integrated into motherboards, and multiple cards become redundant, I feel a change might be needed to move to a more backplane style system.

14 hours ago, Mel0nMan said:

"Scientists say" doesn't match "Aliens could live" and "imaginary" 

image.png.2c9c2fbea21f3d15b39e7a98db1e5665.png

Well, to be honest a true scientist is open to any result. 😉

Until there's an answer, all the options are possible.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Fighter jets are cool, anyone here also thinks the same way?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"
If my comment helped you please mark it as solution. Refresh before you reply, I edit comments often.

Current PC Spec
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5
Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk
RAM: XPG D10 White 2x8GB 3200 CL16
GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC
Storages: 1x512GB Intel 760P M.2 NVME(boot drive)
1x2TB Umax M1500 Gen4 M.2 NVME(Game storage)
1x1TB Adata SU800 Ultiamte 2.5 inch Sata3 SSD(Game storage)
1x3TB Toshiba 7200RPM CMR drive
Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-850
Keyboard: Ducky Zero 3108 Cherry MX red
Mouse: Logitech G603 LightSpeed
Headphone: Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
Microphone: AVerMedia AM310
Flight stick: Thrustmaster T16000M FCS 3 pack

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Value: $308
  • Games owned: 229
  • Games played: 163 (71%)
  • Hours on record: 4,976.9h

3 hours ago, Morris_lee_9116 said:

Fighter jets are cool, anyone here also thinks the same way?

Depends on the scale. 😄
(RC pilot here. 😆)

I need game recommendations for games on Xbox Game Pass

1 hour ago, sosumi said:

I need game recommendations for games on Xbox Game Pass

Among Us

elephants

One question. I'm watching some really relaxing youtube. This guy Wiljum he makes rust content. and I really wanna get some coffe and just relax. Should i?

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

Does the A10 count as fighter jet?

well. it dosent have the same manouver skills as a "normal" jet would. But it's still a fairly small plane and has alot of firepower. it isn't really a jet plane tho since it dosen't have your normal jet proppellers

2 hours ago, Kevin.Sahlstrom said:

well. it dosent have the same manouver skills as a "normal" jet would. But it's still a fairly small plane and has alot of firepower. it isn't really a jet plane tho since it dosen't have your normal jet proppellers

WAT?

Ok, first off, it uses high-bypass jet engines....so IDK what you are smoking on that one.

Second off, it's insanely maneuverable; more-so than air-to-air fighters, because of the wingspan.

Third, the key difference between an Attack plane like the A-10 and a Fighter plane like the F-15 is speed--as the A-10 was never designed for supersonic speed.

scam..........got this in a reply to comment on jayztwocents youtube channel  any one else been told they won  a pc thru "jaytwocents"  telling you won a gaming pc and wanting
150 bitcoin payment for shipping  ?    text me on telegram@jaytwocents🖕 Congratulations you among the selected winners claim your PC via
telegram   

winner 3.PNG

recieved this scam to from LTT telegram @Linus Tech Tips02

linus prize.PNG

1 hour ago, stevin47 said:

scam..........got this in a reply to comment on jayztwocents youtube channel  any one else been told they won  a pc thru "jaytwocents"  telling you won a gaming pc and wanting
150 bitcoin payment for shipping  ?    text me on telegram@jaytwocents🖕 Congratulations you among the selected winners claim your PC via
telegram   

winner 3.PNG

1 hour ago, stevin47 said:

recieved this scam to from LTT telegram @Linus Tech Tips02

linus prize.PNG

Welcome to Youtube...
Oh and obviously don't send them anything, don't even respond. Just report them and be done with it.
(That way maybe other less intelligent people will have not have to deal with that.)
Also you could've done that in 1 post. 😉

7 hours ago, Kevin.Sahlstrom said:

One question. I'm watching some really relaxing youtube. This guy Wiljum he makes rust content. and I really wanna get some coffe and just relax. Should i?

Oh for sure and if the Willjum content has been seen, can i recommend Spoonkid, his chill demeanor and totally unenthusiastic voice makes for great hilarious content. 😄