UK's CMA says Nintendo Switch hardware is too weak to run Call of Duty. Microsoft and Activision Disagree

AlTech
9 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

It's nothing to do with streaming, just trying to come up with arguments though.

Still baffling to me that this merger ia such a big deal, like gaming will be ruined or something. While literally could help Blizzard in ways.

Yep, the pushback and scrutiny seems more in line with if they were trying to buy Sony or Nintendo themselves.... I don't think any big publisher/developer is such a big deal. Especially if you take into account the concessions they offered. I'm glad they did offer those concessions, but I personally don't even think they should have been required.

I think it is good MS are not being permitted to in effect own almost all future AAA gaming development. 

It would have a very harmful effect not just on the general eco-system but also on the quality of future game dev. As there will be no active competition between all the studios MS owns. 

cell shaded COD that only occupies 8GB of your SD card.

Would make it the superior COD version

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>