Which latest browser versions for Windows 7 SP1 64 bit?

I'm using a computer

Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq 6005 Pro SFF PC
Motherboard chipset: AMD 785G, AMD K10
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 B55 Processor
Integrated Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4200 (368 MB)
Integrated Sound Card: Realtek ALC662 @ ATI SB750 - High Definition Audio Controller
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

It was originally installed with Windos 7 64 bit Home Edition, but when Windows 10 64 bit was installed on it, after pressing the POWER button (first start-up after plugging it into the socket) it hums for a few seconds and turns off, and only the second time it starts. When this computer on Windows 10 64 bit enters standby or hibernation, then after starting this computer, it loses data from standby or hibernation and starts as if it was normally turned off. Only on Windows XP or Windows 7 does powering on and suspending and hibernating this computer work well.
Windows 7 is newer than Windows XP, so I'm using Windows 7.
Which are the latest versions of Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Microfost Edge, Vivaldi, Tor Browser, for Slimjet is 38.0.8.0 what I read from the changelog compatible with Windows 7?

im using the latest fire fox right now on w7

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

• 4 weeks later...

Is Google Chrome 109.0.5414.120 from https://downzen.com/en/windows/google-chrome/download/10905414120 the official version from Google or is it some warez website and could the installer have some virus added?
Is this version of Google Chrome the latest version compatible with Windows 7?
I installed Google Chrome on a virtual machine from the online installer, Google Chrome version 109.0.5414.120 installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Windows XP SP2 64 bit come in regular edition and professional edition?
On an old computer from 2005 with 2 GB of RAM and a 64-bit processor, is it better to install Windows XP 32 or 64 bit?
On 64-bit Windows XP, when the online installer of Google Chrome installs this browser, it downloads the file 109.0.5414.120_chrome_installer.exe identical to that installed by the 32-bit version of Windows XP?
Is version 109.0.5414.120_chrome_installer.exe available only in 32 bit version?
For Windows XP the last version of Firefox is Firefox 52.3.0 but on Windows XP 64 bit Firefox 64 bit Firefox Setup 52.3.0esr.exe won't install

Sorry, Firefox can't be installed. This version of Firefox requires Microsoft Windows 7 x64 or newer. Please click the OK button for additional information.

but the 32 bit version of Firefox Setup 52.3.0esr.exe on 64 bit Windows XP installs normally.

On 4/28/2023 at 12:05 AM, kacper6768 said:

I'm using a computer

Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq 6005 Pro SFF PC
Motherboard chipset: AMD 785G, AMD K10
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 B55 Processor
Integrated Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4200 (368 MB)
Integrated Sound Card: Realtek ALC662 @ ATI SB750 - High Definition Audio Controller
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

It was originally installed with Windos 7 64 bit Home Edition, but when Windows 10 64 bit was installed on it, after pressing the POWER button (first start-up after plugging it into the socket) it hums for a few seconds and turns off, and only the second time it starts. When this computer on Windows 10 64 bit enters standby or hibernation, then after starting this computer, it loses data from standby or hibernation and starts as if it was normally turned off. Only on Windows XP or Windows 7 does powering on and suspending and hibernating this computer work well.
Windows 7 is newer than Windows XP, so I'm using Windows 7.
Which are the latest versions of Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Microfost Edge, Vivaldi, Tor Browser, for Slimjet is 38.0.8.0 what I read from the changelog compatible with Windows 7?

chrome 109 is the latest and you can just get it from the google chrome website. same with edge and most other chromium-based browsers. firefox 115 ESR will be the last version to support windows 7. don't worry though, it'll still get security updates for like a year. pale moon supports 7 and up. and other goanna-based browsers often support windows xp. there's even a version of mypal based on firefox 68.12.3 which works on xp. so get that if you're on xp. it's new enough to work with almost everything. the latest supported version of chrome on xp is a tiny bit faster but is very outdated, doesn't work with most extension if any and has issues with some websites like youtube.

• 10 months later...

Where can I download the latest versions of programs compatible with Windows 7, Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime 109 and WebView2 SDK 1.0.1518.46 from?

There are only descriptions of these versions on Google and download links only to the latest versions that are incompatible with Windows 7.

The latest Foxit Reader PDF viewer recommends installing WebView2 Runtime, but I would also like to download the WebView2 SDK version just in case, even if I have never used the SDK version.

I know that it is not recommended to use Windows 7 for the Internet, but I built an old computer to play old games and run old and new programs, and these programs require Microsoft Edge WebView2.

https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2022/12/09/microsoft-edge-and-webview2-ending-support-for-windows-7-and-windows-8-8-1

https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/WebView2Feedback/issues/3404