How To Beat Chat GPT.

Armorall

It is very simple. An AI is only as good as the programmers who program it and what it learns on the internet. Everything in the world is not on the internet. Ask it how do I run a 950F caterpillar Front End Loader. Ask it what size of carburetor to use for performance on a stock 1970 340 cubic inch mopar engine....Hint: the answer is not 650 cfm, they even came with a 6-pack version which was 1200 cfm, which was a little overkill, but 650 is definitely not the answer. Might also ask it how do I run an LHD1600H caterpillar as well, it probably doesn't know that either. I have seen a couple of videos where people ask it simply how to change brake pads. By following it's instructions it would be impossible to do so. 

I would've thought of literally punching the ChatGPT servers with your bare fists...

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

23 minutes ago, Caroline said:

FjQzvzuVQAYQBk7.jpg

@IkeaGnome you're the expert. Is the Chat GPT right?

Quick skim and it’s not stupidly wrong. It did forget to tell you to turn the master switch on. Usually located in or near the battery box. 
LD1600H is not a thing unless it’s a overseas naming scheme and it is correct that it would be a R1600H. We have a 1300 and a small fleet of R1700Gs that are getting phased out. 
Underground loaders can have steering wheels, but usually have a joystick. 
It also didn’t mention that the bucket controls are rotated 90degrees vs a surface loader. In a surface loader joystick forward is boom down, underground left is boom down. Same orientation on the machine but the operator sits sideways. 

Spoiler

434F66D5-8707-4554-99E6-E853F9E8CB66.thumb.jpeg.a059fee1ff1244cbdc4f5adcfa3eada7.jpegC2200016-938C-4169-9CF8-45EF277AE99E.thumb.jpeg.5f301aa8a6582402bab75dece770bb17.jpeg9997BFEF-EF5C-4AFE-ACCB-3877B82E3B65.thumb.jpeg.cc27426e0b4b59eea66dd354c87df5a3.jpeg

Those photos would be if you’re sitting in the seat looking left, straight ahead of yourself and then to the right. 

The single most important thing AI missed was this. “The operator is always the dumbest thing in the equipment. Don’t trust yourself around running equipment with an operator in the cab”

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

Dumb question but how do you see what's in front of you if the seat is rotated 90°?

please I hope the answer isn't "turn your head"

It is. Almost all underground equipment is like that. The loaders make sense since it makes it “easy” to also see behind you. A lot of us in smaller equipment will sit mostly sideways

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

On 4/24/2023 at 9:30 AM, emothxughts said:

I would've thought of literally punching the ChatGPT servers with your bare fists...

only to get your hands injured in the process

For the stock 1970 340 ci engine the correct answer would be 750 cfm for a single carb, or an 800cfm thermoquad (which is a single carb). NOT a 650, it would run like a dog with a 650. On the 950F Caterpillar front end loader, you can't just get in and turn the key and it will start. You have to make sure the parking brake is depressed, which is to the right of the seat. Make sure it's in neutral, then it will start. The LHD1600H is an underground loader...Kudos to the guy that posted the pics. I worked 650FT below ground, luckily our areas were 50x50x10 not as cramped as your pic. I was in the Army 7 years then underground mining 17 years (I qualified on every job they had except hoist). Unfortunately I was also the explosives expert about 7 years, finally had a bad bad mental break from about 3000 anfo explosions... 6 a night 6 days a week 9 mo outta the year then 6 a night 5 days a week 3 mo outta the year. a Lotta them..Had to be meticulous, and good with inventory and ordering things in succession/groups, plus it's not physically easy and I'm not a big guy. Anyways, thanks for the pics...Look up Hutchinson Salt Company.  What's funny is my IQ is tested at a low of 120 and a high of 158...I can run circles around chat gpt all day long with all kinds of strange questions. we used to use Eimco's instead of the LHD, I actually liked the Eimco's better, because it wasn't as rough a ride, man those things beat you to freaking death inside that cab...Literally get off work sometimes and go.....did I just get in a wrestling match with my machine tonight?

They wanted to study miners. They put 5 miners in a room with wooden pegs, and a board with holes. They watched them. Somehow the miners got the square peg through the round hole. The researchers asked how they did this..The miners replied, the FM method. The researchers said what is that? The Miners replied Fing Magic.

When a miner comes up to you and says, lets try this....It's a bad idea...everytime, it's a bad bad idea...FUN YES..Bad? Yep that too.

Also my computers I built (except this one due to gpu shortage last year) I had it built then I upgraded it. All of my computers have been watercooled ever since Opteron 185/socket 939...Can anyone say holesaw, old civic heater core, and a 12 volt fountain pump from Hobby Lobby? I did buy a waterblock made back then though.

https://i.imgur.com/VOWt4kA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sVHlLfz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0PiRn2Y.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/4jZjYJi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tZOkYVX.mp4

And yes I live in my mothers basement at age 52 for 2 years, because I just up and left everything when my second wife cheated on me. with her drug dealer, in front of me...Yeah she was uhmm not a good person in any way. No. I'm not some weirdo. Been married twice, one child. and was married 8 years, then 14 years. Looking forward to getting married again someday soon if I can even find a date that's not some kind of scammer. 

It doesn't look blue irl, it's just the way my phone picked up the reflections of blue from the background. I just took the pic with my phone since it was faster than a screenshot. It's a samsung Q50R TV. There are a lotta blue things around it..my chair heating pad is blue, the windows background is blue, etc etc. Nice thing is, that is has built in HDR..for TV shows even. Yeah it's only 60Hz, and 5.5 ms timing, but I'm on ssdi now so I can't spend money like water anymore...(I did when I was mining). 

Now lets have some more chat gpt fun:

If I was in a 950F caterpillar front end loader, and accidentally ran over a feral cat, and it went splat and was flat like a mat, then how flat would the cat be? (yes we miners actually measured it.)

If I was in the hood of a major city walking and was suddenly surrounded by gang members, then what is the best thing to say to them?

Which way is a sparrow most likely to fly in the morning in my backyard in Kansas?

What is cash money?

If I had a stock 1981 turbo trans am, and was about to street race someone in the quarter mile, then what is the best course of action to win?

Oh and a little history on my computer building/upgrading...I started out upgrading on a 286/12 mhz..modems, sound blaster, 256k vram chip, coprocessor. The first actual build I did was to have a 1333 mhz built for me, buy the same components, then reverse engineer it and build my brother an identical system...(note there wasn't really an internet back then to show you.) I did however crack the core on the amd I built for my brother with the clip on heatsink. I was hoping to make 200.00. I made 0.00 and he paid the diff for a new proc. Both had 3dfx 5500 cards in them, and in 3dfx glide games not only looked better, but ran about 50% faster than nividia's offerings. 

I could ask it somethings about M60A3 and M1 tanks, but....it might be classified then I would cause discord. 

On 4/24/2023 at 12:52 AM, IkeaGnome said:

Reveal hidden contents

434F66D5-8707-4554-99E6-E853F9E8CB66.thumb.jpeg.a059fee1ff1244cbdc4f5adcfa3eada7.jpegC2200016-938C-4169-9CF8-45EF277AE99E.thumb.jpeg.5f301aa8a6582402bab75dece770bb17.jpeg9997BFEF-EF5C-4AFE-ACCB-3877B82E3B65.thumb.jpeg.cc27426e0b4b59eea66dd354c87df5a3.jpeg

Those photos would be if you’re sitting in the seat looking left, straight ahead of yourself and then to the right. 

That's cool asf. 

9 minutes ago, Armorall said:

Now lets have some more chat gpt fun:

Do you want us to type in your questions to chatgpt for you? 

If it's wrong (despite being in beta) they'll correct it with training. 

If I ask the chat gpt my favourite colour it will probably get it wrong. 

What's your point with this thread/response? I'm not sure I understand what you're hoping to know. 

I do not need to know anything. I am complete and real. I am me. I am sent me. I only have one last thing on my bucket list. A massive heart attack while walking around.

I thought up another one. How do I make my stock 1988 mustang GT faster with just a 1/2" wrench.

You have to remember, no amount of "training" will help AI, simply because not everything in the world is on the internet. Sure kids think it has every answer, but it doesn't. You simply have to think outside the box, or in this case the internet. 

24 minutes ago, Armorall said:

You have to remember, no amount of "training" will help AI, simply because not everything in the world is on the internet. Sure kids think it has every answer, but it doesn't. You simply have to think outside the box, or in this case the internet. 

I guess you haven't seen gpt4.

Answers: The cat was .5 cm flat

Second answer: If surrounded by gang members in the hood of a major city, simply say I'm here to buy some crack/coke/hydrocodone/xanax.Do you know where I can get some?..Most of them run a business, and they'll get it for you, then you give them some money, and they'll go away..Why? They want repeat customers. How do I know this? Ask my ex wife and the crips and ppl in ms-13 she and I knew.

Third Answer: The sparrow in the morning is most likely to fly to the bird feeder in my yard.

Fourth Answer: a turbo trans am has TONS of turbo lag, simply power brake it to maximum rpm, while roasting the rear tires, which will then in turn spool the turbo up to 9 psi (thats all it had). Thus you get maximum boost off the line.

Fifth answer: remove the wiring going from the computer to the distributer on a 1988 mustang 5.0 GT, but not the coil wiring, loosen the bolt holding down the distributer hold down clamp, which is 1/2", start car, increase ignition timing until it pings at full throttle, then decrease it by about 2 degree's. Shut off car, tighten distributer clamp hold down bolt, plug computer wiring back into distributer. You'll literally gain about 25 hp that way, because from the factory the ignition timing was retarded to make the engine meet emissions standards. BTW if you don't remove the wiring going to the computer, it will automatically decrease the timing back to factory as you are turning the distributer.

Sixth Answer: Money is cotton fiber and ink and paper.

Is there anything else in here the kids would like to know?

I laughed when someone said...you haven't seen chat gpt 4 yet.

Sakuriro, your chat gpt answer is incorrect, a feral cat is not 100% liquid.

1 hour ago, Armorall said:

Sakuriro, your chat gpt answer is incorrect, a feral cat is not 100% liquid.

Clearly you've never seen my cat

On 4/27/2023 at 7:17 PM, Armorall said:

The LHD1600H is an underground loader

Nitpicking here, but LHD is their entire line of underground loaders, not the model number. The 1600h was most likely a R1600H. 
It’s a bit like saying a F150 FX4 is a Ford PickupF150FX4. 

Project Hot Box

Oppbevaring

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Not sure what the point of this thread even is, but can I ask, how does one beat ChatGPT with fists?

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

Sakuriro The tires on an 950F Cat are too large for a feral cat to expand then mold up to as your video demonstrated. Also as I said a cat is not 100% liquid. If you think it is uhmm I can't help you.

IkeaGnome yes I meant the LHD R1600H. I missed a letter, it's been 13 years since I drove one. On a funny note, when we finally got them assembled (yes we had to cut them up to get them down the shaft), and caterpillar was there advising. We bought 3 of them, but when we bought them they had 1-3rd gear, 4th gear the mechanics locked out when we got them. One night, full load on the thing, 3rd gear wide open, I kept jumping it off a cut in the floor repeatedly, the other 2 guys watched me and were amazed and laughing and I was laughing. Well we all told the foreman, he comes out, watches me, says OMG. Next day all of them were locked to 1st gear only...so funny so funny.

On 4/24/2023 at 2:46 PM, IkeaGnome said:

It is. Almost all underground equipment is like that. The loaders make sense since it makes it “easy” to also see behind you. A lot of us in smaller equipment will sit mostly sideways

Lucky me.....
I was working in an open ground (Strip) mine myself driving tonka trucks either up and down the mountain, hauling and dumping strippings off the backside or stockpiling on the yard when the bins ran. 
Bad thing at the time (Early-Mid 90's) was we didn't have cameras behind the trucks to see what, if anything was behind us but at the same time it's like you said - Don't ever trust a truck that has it's engine running - Parked or otherwise, be safe and just stay clear of it.

Doesn't matter if above or underground, mining is a dangerous job with alot that can go wrong at anytime with the potential of big consequenses if it does.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:03 PM, Armorall said:

Sakuriro The tires on an 950F Cat are too large for a feral cat to expand then mold up to as your video demonstrated. Also as I said a cat is not 100% liquid. If you think it is uhmm I can't help you.

IkeaGnome yes I meant the LHD R1600H. I missed a letter, it's been 13 years since I drove one. On a funny note, when we finally got them assembled (yes we had to cut them up to get them down the shaft), and caterpillar was there advising. We bought 3 of them, but when we bought them they had 1-3rd gear, 4th gear the mechanics locked out when we got them. One night, full load on the thing, 3rd gear wide open, I kept jumping it off a cut in the floor repeatedly, the other 2 guys watched me and were amazed and laughing and I was laughing. Well we all told the foreman, he comes out, watches me, says OMG. Next day all of them were locked to 1st gear only...so funny so funny.

We used to do some crazy stuff ourselves since mining, TBH is kinda boring which is another danger to it. You get bored, start not paying attention and "BAM"..... Your inattention due to sheer boredom suddenly costs you or someone else, maybe the both of you and others too.

Speaking of the crazy (Fun) stuff.....
From flinging opened bottles of iced water (Sometimes chilled water balloons from our drink cooler) at each other, the loader slamming us with boulders and whatever else, we did our share of the crazy stuff too with the boss having to step in sometimes to keep a real lid on it so we didn't go too far.
Yeah - One day one of my fellow drivers was passing by in the other direction and yelled at me, I looked.... "SPLAT" as I got hit square in the face with one of those chilled water balloons.
It was hot in those cabs so it actually felt good and yes, was funny as hell but still.... To this day I owe him one over it. 😆

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Hey...our foreman is obese...and for some reason has his back turned towards a chain hoist....(10 feet ceilings)...OH look someone hooked his belt up and zipped him in the air.....(3) guys did cause he wasn't paying attention...left him about 2 foot off the ground, got in the truck (used to transport us to the face.) and left to go work. 2 hours later. Come back...everyone agreed to this. Pointed at him, said Hey look it's the goodyear blimp...finally let him down, but only because he had to pee.

Hey guys if we jump this turbo diesel 4 speed truck, off this 4 inch messed up heave in the floor how high can we jump it at max speed? (note these vehicles had no doors on them, as we had to jump in and out of them constantly, they did have a roll cage on top, and no seatbelts anywhere. (ALL MSHA approved.)  We jumped high enough that the rollbar hit the roof/ceiling, and slammed the truck down violently.

Hey guys lets shoot off fireworks underground....towards the anfo tank even, and at ppl working...What did we get told? Not to shoot them off around the anfo tank.

Hey guys lets have all the new people carry around dynamite bare handed while we wear gloves....to see what they say.

First day down here? Ya gotta work naked..butt naked...OH and that big huge guy over there??? He likes you!

Hey guys lets get in the truck and go watch some blasts for like the 1500th time, I'm bored. How close would we sit? Close enough little rocks would hit you.

Time for a safety meeting guys. We couldn't find any material, so this lesson is on horseplay and we're showing 3 stooges movies..Now don't DO this...Immediately upon getting underground we would all enact every scene we had just watched.

This was just the average day......we did worse, far far far worse than that. 

Why does that guy think a feral cat is 100% liquid???!?! Delusional much?

Sakuriru okay pour a cat inside a glass then and try and drink it.

But applying physics calculations to objects is one of the AI's strong-suits. You can't loosely define a situation and then tell it "Well AI can't do that!" like it somehow shows an inherent flaw in its abilities. Given the same information, you couldn't either.

I noticed someone answer the feral cat question with a fairly close answer, but chat gpt couldn't. So even he beat chat gpt, and I bet he doesn't think a cat is liquid or try to drink one. 

Now. The only way that AI would become "smart" is by First taking everything from the internet, and I mean EVERYTHING, and then use .5 percent of every computers processing ability, individually, then record everything you type, every idea you write on your phones, and computers, all your data on every hard drive or storage you had, from everyone globally, then send all that to a central base to be compiled and re-processed (since a lot of things people do/say/make ideas about are meaningless (lies). Then give people answers written by others to other people in an AI. (neural network, with each individual computer/phone.) Acting as a brain cell, sending data back to a central point. 

30 minutes ago, Armorall said:

Sakuriru okay pour a cat inside a glass then and try and drink it.

I dunno, the description of a liquid sounds pretty applicable to cats:

A liquid is a nearly incompressible fluid that conforms to the shape of its container but retains a nearly constant volume independent of pressure.

Incompressible? Sort of, bodies contain a lot of water, but not exactly. Uncheck.

Takes the shape of its container? Check.

Volume nearly independent of pressure? Skin will only stretch so much, so there is limited internal rearranging you can do. I'd say check.

2/3 is pretty good.

30 minutes ago, Armorall said:

I noticed someone answer the feral cat question with a fairly close answer, but chat gpt couldn't. So even he beat chat gpt, and I bet he doesn't think a cat is liquid or try to drink one. 

How do you know they got it correct and weren't randomly guessing "something very heavy" (the truck) driving over "something squishy" (the cat), thus probably "a small number, but not crazy small"? Or that they weren't using a ton of information that they "trained" on in the past, which the current AIs don't come near yet in terms of understanding and linking information?

I don't see how asking it something it wouldn't realistically know given its training data, or which is just simply nonsense (e.g. the sparrow question) would be considered beating it. If I were to ask you something that you wouldn't or couldn't know given your "training", would I have beaten you?

P.S. if you want people to get notified that you responded to them you have to tag them with @ or quote them with the arrows below their post.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

19 hours ago, tikker said:

I dunno, the description of a liquid sounds pretty applicable to cats:

Incompressible? Sort of, bodies contain a lot of water, but not exactly. Uncheck.

Takes the shape of its container? Check.

Volume nearly independent of pressure? Skin will only stretch so much, so there is limited internal rearranging you can do. I'd say check.

2/3 is pretty good.

How do you know they got it correct and weren't randomly guessing "something very heavy" (the truck) driving over "something squishy" (the cat), thus probably "a small number, but not crazy small"? Or that they weren't using a ton of information that they "trained" on in the past, which the current AIs don't come near yet in terms of understanding and linking information?

I don't see how asking it something it wouldn't realistically know given its training data, or which is just simply nonsense (e.g. the sparrow question) would be considered beating it. If I were to ask you something that you wouldn't or couldn't know given your "training", would I have beaten you?

P.S. if you want people to get notified that you responded to them you have to tag them with @ or quote them with the arrows below their post.

Lets see someone said.

If I was in a 950F caterpillar front end loader, and accidentally ran over a feral cat, and it went splat and was flat like a mat, then how flat would the cat be?

5-6 mm max, betcha.

That was spot on. that's .5 cm. It's the same measurement.

60-70% of their body weight is water. For cats.

Skin?? I'm talking bones, organs and hair. 

A 950F caterpillar is not a truck.

Training???? I wasn't trained on a lot of things, but I can sure as heck figure a lotta things out.

Do you think I was "trained" on how to build computers and upgrade them? Nope. There wasn't really an internet back in 286/12 days. Dialup and BBS's are all we had, and then very few.

I got an ASVAB score of 121 in 1988 when I joined the Army, they said, we’ll send you to officer school for free for 4 years then you stay in for 4 years. I said no. I then got my first honorable discharge and on my way out was requested to become a CWO (chief warrant officer). Second Honorable discharge from Army National Guard.I then took a Mensa test in college and scored a 140 IQ level. In college I was working as an outbound telemarketer with a state health and life insurance license. I then became manager of a Church’s Fried Chicken. I then quit that and went to work in underground mining and took a mechanical aptitude test. I scored a 158 IQ on that. I then qualified on every job the underground mine had, and qualified on every piece of heavy equipment they had, and also became the main explosives expert with an explosives license from the state fire marshal. Oh and I basically grew up in da hood. 80% minority schools. At age 11 I was allowed to go to Junior College for computer studies as I had a 99% percentile in the nation in math and reading scores on some national test. I am now quite angry at the world, and quite nutso from going through 3000 literal anfo explosions I detonated. (6 days a week, 6 detonations per day). I recently took another 500 page IQ test and scored 120. I assume it went down from the concussions from all the blasts. 

I can build my own computers and diagnose them (multimeter), but don't have a home oscilliscope. I rebuild my own car engines, and can use micrometers and dial calipers, and hones, but outsource machine shop work. I know what a 
TPS,MAP,MAF,TCU,EGR,ECU,TCM,OBDI and OBDII is on a car, and fuel pressures for both fuel injected and carburetion. Boost Pressures, cam timings, ignition timings, and compression ratios. I know what reeds are, and ports are on a 2 stroke engine. I know DOHC, and normal 16 valve V8 engines are and how they operate. I haven't done a quad overhead cam engine yet. I know the proper engine temperatures for almost any engine ever made. I am qualified on a Bobcat skid steer, 950F Caterpillar Front End loader, a forklift, 3 different kinds of tractors, LHD R1600H, Eimco, Joy underground articulated drill, Joy undercutter, Stamler, Lift/Boom trucks, and many different types of rock crushers. I can put together gearboxes, augers and beltlines. I started upgrading computers back in the 286/12 mhz days, and the first one I built from all parts was a 1333mhz AMD. 

I know how to custom design watercooling for computers. I do not know how to code, although I did a LOT of basic programming from age 11-16. I do not know Linux. I am not good with setting up networks. I can wire in outlets, sockets, car radios, amps, relays. I can do minor plumbing like putting in a hot water heater. I am also qualified on M60A3, and M1 tanks as driver, gunner and loader. Combat medic qualified, and was on the state mine rescue team for 2 years.

Just in case anyone needs to know. I know it's not any any type of order, can be condensed a bit more, has redundancies, and grammatical errors.