Need help in building (Post edited for better accommodation)

Mystie

I am not familiar with what works best but this is the build I came up with after googling:

MoBo: ASUS ROG Strix B560-A Gaming WiFi LGA 1200 ATX Motherboard

CPU: rzyen 5 5600x 

Memory Module: 16gb

HDD: 1TB SATA BarraCuda 3.5

SDD: KINGSTON A400 960GB SATA 3 2.5" INTERNAL SSD Or SANDISK SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal 1TB

Video card: Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition 8GB

Graphics Card Casing: ASUS TUF Gaming GT502 White Edition

PSU:650-700watts

My bestfriend told my my MoBo is an overkill. Any recommendations on what MoBo I should use that is ROG too ahahah it doesn't have to be the one with WiFi or like a recommendation on what to improve to make it not overkill. Thank you!

1. Budget & Location

I am from the Philippines and I use Php as currency. My budget would range around 50-80k for the PC only.

2. Aim

My aim is to use my PC mainly for gaming (Valorant, DOTA 2, League of Legends, Tekken 7, Tales of Zestiria, and FAIRYTAIL. Mostly Steam and Epic games tbh), video editing (I mainly use Wondershare and VSDC app for editing), and streaming (Streamlab OBS).

3. Monitors

As of now I am planning to get this monitor: ROG Strix XG259CM [1920 x 1080 pixels 240 Hz]

I am planning to connect my ROG G531GT as 2nd monitor. I also plan to add 1 more monitor [Vertical] and I might get the same model as the one I am planning to use as main monitor for the build I came up with. This won't be included in the budget since I have different savings for this.

4. Peripherals

I don't need to purchase other peripherals but I am planning on getting Windows 11 Pro for OS. This is recommended by some shops I went to ask about the build.

5. Why are you upgrading?

I would like to upgrade because I want to enhance my gaming and video editing experience. It is a bit hard on my laptop now given that I almost used up all my HDD and SDD memory space for all my files. It is also kind of having an issue with updating and the WiFi is not working anymore. 

Edited by Mystie

7 minutes ago, Mystie said:

I am not familiar with what works best but this is my dream build:

SDD: KINGSTON A400 960GB SATA 3 2.5" INTERNAL SSD Or SANDISK SSD Plus SATA III 2.5" Internal 1TB

Monitor: ROG Strix XG259CM

My bestfriend told my my MoBo is an overkill. Any recommendations on what MoBo I should use that is ROG too ahahah it doesn't have to be the one with WiFi or like a recommendation on what to improve to make it not overkill. Thank you!

That motherboard won't work with that CPU.  You need an AM4 motherboard for the 5600X

1 hour ago, Mystie said:

Hi... I want to see your "DREAM" come alive so I came up with this. I have been building PCs for 30 years so if you have any questions please let me know, and I know this build will leave you speechless!!!!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FHnmXy

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  ($319.14 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 White ARGB 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.90 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B760-A GAMING WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($239.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($75.98 @ Amazon)
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($57.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Crucial P5 Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Best Buy)
Video Card: Gigabyte AERO OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card  ($679.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Asus TUF Gaming GT502 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($169.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 Snow - TT Premium 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($124.99 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Antec Fusion 120 ARGB White 57.93 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack  ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Case Fan: Antec Fusion 120 ARGB White 57.93 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack  ($69.98 @ Amazon)
Total: $1977.92

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

2 hours ago, Mystie said:

As has been pointed out, there issues with this list. If you want reasonable help with a new build, read post 1 of 

Then add a post in this thread that provides the asked for information 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

On 4/18/2023 at 3:54 AM, brob said:

As has been pointed out, there issues with this list. If you want reasonable help with a new build, read post 1 of 

Then add a post in this thread that provides the asked for information 

Thank you I edited my post now.