A Formal Letter to the Mods

adarw

I am writing to formally request the reopening of the thread titled "MOTF" on LinusTechTips.com. As an active member of the LinusTechTips community, I believe that reopening the thread would benefit the forum's users and contribute to the overall discussion on the website.

The "MOTF" thread has been an important platform for discussions related to a particular topic, and its closure has limited the exchange of ideas and information among forum members. I would like to highlight several reasons why I believe the thread should be reopened:

1. Valuable Discussion: The "MOTF" thread has been a hub for meaningful discussions among the community members. It has provided a platform for users to share their opinions, experiences, and insights on the topic. Reopening the thread would allow for the continuation of these discussions and provide an avenue for users to learn from each other.

2. Community Engagement: The LinusTechTips forum is known for its active and engaged community. Reopening the "MOTF" thread would encourage users to participate in discussions and foster a sense of community engagement. It would also help in maintaining the forum's reputation as a vibrant and inclusive platform for tech enthusiasts to connect and learn from one another.

3. User Feedback: The "MOTF" thread has served as a valuable source of feedback for the website's moderators and administrators. Reopening the thread would enable users to continue providing feedback, suggestions, and bug reports related to the topic, which could help in improving the forum's overall user experience.

4. Respect for Free Speech: As an online forum, LinusTechTips.com has always promoted the value of free speech and open discussions. Reopening the "MOTF" thread would uphold these values and demonstrate the forum's commitment to fostering a healthy and inclusive online environment where users can express their opinions and engage in civil discourse.

In light of the above reasons, I respectfully request that the "MOTF" thread on LinusTechTips.com be reopened. I believe that reopening the thread would be in the best interests of the forum's users and would contribute to the overall quality of discussions on the website.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

as you can tell this was written by chatgpt anyway please open motf 

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

honestly it's discussion points aren't that bad 

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

Thread locked.

5 minutes ago, adarw said:

as you can tell this was written by chatgpt anyway please open motf 

• No posts generated by AI

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450