WHO MADE THIS?!

Bluejay0

Ok So I'm on r/ImaginaryLandscapes and I seen THIS AWESOME WORK http://tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Ltt-city-447750647?q=favby%3Alordjimbob01%2F57339135&qo=83

80f433aca2bf5020df9f431bc6e7c3b4-d7ekulz

WHO MADE THIS I must show my gratitude!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Holy crap that is bloody awesome.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Alexander Nanitchkov it seems.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Looks great, also i found a larger res version.

The logo on the center building reminds me of the unofficial LTT BF4 platoons emblem. I can even see a L with double T's in it.

EDIT: I see it was made by a member, NVM then, i should have payed attention to what exactly was in the posts that had already answered this.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

this is why more people should stalk the star citizen subforum more often @Artofinca made this weeks ago, the art thread has a bunch of cool stuff to 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Dat sneaky RSI logo :P

He seems to hide them in a lot of his images :P

Nice to see you around, you recruit, I am your captain!!!

Plz don't ban me.

Lol the LTT logo is in there from the shirt contest.

Interested in Business and Technology

Ok So I'm on r/ImaginaryLandscapes and I seen THIS AWESOME WORK http://tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Ltt-city-447750647?q=favby%3Alordjimbob01%2F57339135&qo=83

80f433aca2bf5020df9f431bc6e7c3b4-d7ekulz

WHO MADE THIS I must show my gratitude!

I am happy you like it <3

and thanks for all the nice comments and likes

cheers people

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Is that grumpy cat?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

yes grumpy cat is famous in the future!

also many other hidden things ( not as many as in my last work )

cheers!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Shiver me timbers that's some delectable shit right there well done.