It pains me to spend $22CAD to replace my broken water bottle cap when I live in metro Vancouver.

Shally

This is my second LTT water bottle, the first one was great and had the older screwcap lid. Since moving to Vancouver I bought the newer water bottle but the new fancy lid broke on the first fall it took. 

Luckily it's a standard sized screw cap a lid from an older bottle fits just fine, I just miss the nice ltt cap. 

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

2 hours ago, Shally said:

This is my second LTT water bottle, the first one was great and had the older screwcap lid. Since moving to Vancouver I bought the newer water bottle but the new fancy lid broke on the first fall it took. 

Luckily it's a standard sized screw cap a lid from an older bottle fits just fine, I just miss the nice ltt cap. 

I saw the image you posted on discord… I suggest just pushing the plastic back into place and super glueing it. Should work just like new.

24 minutes ago, Bio Hazard said:

I saw the image you posted on discord… I suggest just pushing the plastic back into place and super glueing it. Should work just like new.

Hmm I guess it's a common issue because I didn't post on discord! 

But I tried super glue, it held up for a week but a lot of use quickly breaks the glue. Also where mine cracked, it's hard to get it to glue back without sealing the cap in place. 

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?